*Oh, look who’s a naughty lady.
Sherri Shepherd confessed to not wearing any panties at her Chicago wedding last month. She was more than ready to get down with the get down.
But on the premiere of this season’s “The View,” she blamed it on her good friend, Niecy Nash for giving her the idea.
“One of my bridesmaids, I think it was Niecy Nash, said, ‘Don’t wear any underwear’. They knew me and Sal had been celibate for 11 months, so [she wanted me to do] anything [I could] do to get him turned back on,” Shepherd recalled.
But she had a bit of a snag. Since her wedding was filmed, she had to wear a mic pack and the crew didn’t know what they were in for when they attempted to lift her dress.
“They were lifting my dress and I was screaming, ‘No, I have no panties on!’ And one bridesmaid thought I kept screaming, ‘My pancreas! My pancreas!'”
During the ceremony, the pack kept sliding down, forcing her bridesmaids to rescue her.
But good moments were definitely captured.
The talk show host shared her photos and stories of the wedding day.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rocker Malina Moye Talks to EURweb About Grammy Considerations
- Karyn White Snubbed! Left Out of Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- Teen Killed By Black Man, Authorities Refuse to Press Charges (Watch)
- Chicago Cop (Jason Van Dyke) Who Killed Jaquan McDonald Free on Bond
- Jameis Winston: ‘Lions Do Not Accept Opinions of F*cking Sheep!’
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here