*Oh, look who’s a naughty lady.
Sherri Shepherd confessed to not wearing any panties at her Chicago wedding last month. She was more than ready to get down with the get down.
But on the premiere of this season’s “The View,” she blamed it on her good friend, Niecy Nash for giving her the idea.
“One of my bridesmaids, I think it was Niecy Nash, said, ‘Don’t wear any underwear’. They knew me and Sal had been celibate for 11 months, so [she wanted me to do] anything [I could] do to get him turned back on,” Shepherd recalled.
But she had a bit of a snag. Since her wedding was filmed, she had to wear a mic pack and the crew didn’t know what they were in for when they attempted to lift her dress.
“They were lifting my dress and I was screaming, ‘No, I have no panties on!’ And one bridesmaid thought I kept screaming, ‘My pancreas! My pancreas!'”
During the ceremony, the pack kept sliding down, forcing her bridesmaids to rescue her.
But good moments were definitely captured.
The talk show host shared her photos and stories of the wedding day.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here