So the super model and talk show host is setting a good example and has decided to go back to school. And she’s taking this task seriously.
She’s attending Harvard Business School. She admits it ain’t easy.
“I think they make it hard on purpose,” Banks told the massive crowd at her “Modelland” book signing in New York of her strict education. “Once you get done reading one assignment, you get another.”
In her youth, she once fancied attending Loyola Marymount in Los Angeles but her career took off by the age of 17.
“The light bulb went off to write when I was 16 years old. And I got accepted to many colleges, and I got sidetracked when I got discovered to be a model,” Banks tells me. “A nice distraction. Then I came back to producing with ‘America’s Next Top Model’ and now I’m coming back to the writing side.”
Tyra has demonstrated however that a woman can be a millionaire and successful without a college degree, but she says education is important and she still wants to the reward of a college degree.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here