So the super model and talk show host is setting a good example and has decided to go back to school. And she’s taking this task seriously.
She’s attending Harvard Business School. She admits it ain’t easy.
“I think they make it hard on purpose,” Banks told the massive crowd at her “Modelland” book signing in New York of her strict education. “Once you get done reading one assignment, you get another.”
In her youth, she once fancied attending Loyola Marymount in Los Angeles but her career took off by the age of 17.
“The light bulb went off to write when I was 16 years old. And I got accepted to many colleges, and I got sidetracked when I got discovered to be a model,” Banks tells me. “A nice distraction. Then I came back to producing with ‘America’s Next Top Model’ and now I’m coming back to the writing side.”
Tyra has demonstrated however that a woman can be a millionaire and successful without a college degree, but she says education is important and she still wants to the reward of a college degree.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here