So the super model and talk show host is setting a good example and has decided to go back to school. And she’s taking this task seriously.
She’s attending Harvard Business School. She admits it ain’t easy.
“I think they make it hard on purpose,” Banks told the massive crowd at her “Modelland” book signing in New York of her strict education. “Once you get done reading one assignment, you get another.”
In her youth, she once fancied attending Loyola Marymount in Los Angeles but her career took off by the age of 17.
“The light bulb went off to write when I was 16 years old. And I got accepted to many colleges, and I got sidetracked when I got discovered to be a model,” Banks tells me. “A nice distraction. Then I came back to producing with ‘America’s Next Top Model’ and now I’m coming back to the writing side.”
Tyra has demonstrated however that a woman can be a millionaire and successful without a college degree, but she says education is important and she still wants to the reward of a college degree.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here