*Are you suffering from malnutrition? Are you receiving any public assistance or do not have access to emergency funds if you need them? Do you experience debilitating depression, so much so, that it has rendered you incapable of holding down a job or looking for one? What about XBox? Do you own one of those or have a computer to read this story on? What about DVD’s and a DVD player, do you have those too?
I ask these, seemingly, unreasonable questions because it appears that “poverty” has taken on a new face since the 60′s and 70′s. Back then, when someone was poor or living below the poverty line, THEY WERE REALLY FRIGGIN’ POOR! Nowadays, if you don’t own an XBox, don’t have a car or have less than 5 DVD’s in the house … you’re poor!
Back when there were …
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here