*Are you suffering from malnutrition? Are you receiving any public assistance or do not have access to emergency funds if you need them? Do you experience debilitating depression, so much so, that it has rendered you incapable of holding down a job or looking for one? What about XBox? Do you own one of those or have a computer to read this story on? What about DVD’s and a DVD player, do you have those too?
I ask these, seemingly, unreasonable questions because it appears that “poverty” has taken on a new face since the 60′s and 70′s. Back then, when someone was poor or living below the poverty line, THEY WERE REALLY FRIGGIN’ POOR! Nowadays, if you don’t own an XBox, don’t have a car or have less than 5 DVD’s in the house … you’re poor!
Back when there were …
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- New Top Rank Lawsuit Brings Monopoly Claims Against Al Haymon
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here