In the wake of recent news that the Deion and Pilar Sanders were falsely rumored to be divorcing, BlackAmericaweb.com is currently featuring an August 24, 2011 interview of Pilar Sanders dishing on the secrets to their relationship, her interest in having twins, their family and the multiple projects she’s working on including small screen to big-screen.
Pilar was interviewed by Deya “Direct” Smith, producer for the Tom Joyner Morning Show and a contributor to BlackAmericaweb.com. Sanders is featured on “Girlfriend FM: Women Who Work It,” on TJ TV video.
Here’s what to look out for:
At the 7.12 minute – 9.44 minute mark Pilar talks about the secrets to her relationship “relationship to staying together: feelings, fears, spontaneity, “knowing what I want,” the give-and-take, and understanding.
At the 10.00 minute mark, Pilar talks about her family, pregnancy – interest in having twins though Deion didn’t like her pregnant and a variety of the projects she’s working on: a new fragrance, “may see her on small screen and big screen,” t-shirt line called Rich Girls, she’s “in to music,” with Big Life (her music production company – marketing, publishing).
Check it out the FULL interview HERE.
Watch snippets from the interview below:
TJ TV BlackAmericaweb.com
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here