*Comedian Sheryl Underwoood made her debut on CBS’s daytime chat show “The Talk” on Tuesday, occupying the end chair left vacant by Leah Remini.
“Saturday Night Live” veteran, Molly Shannon,” the other new host this season, takes over Holly Robinson Peete’s old seat, and started off the show’s second season with conversation about the car accident during her childhood that killed her mother and sister, and left her father with a lifelong leg injury.
Underwood continued the somber tone with a sad story of her own. During a discussion about Monday’s premiere of “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” in the wake of Russell’s Armstrong’s suicide, Underwood revealed that her husband had committed suicide early in their marriage…. But she couldn’t resist a little humor at the end. Watch below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here