*Comedian Sheryl Underwoood made her debut on CBS’s daytime chat show “The Talk” on Tuesday, occupying the end chair left vacant by Leah Remini.
“Saturday Night Live” veteran, Molly Shannon,” the other new host this season, takes over Holly Robinson Peete’s old seat, and started off the show’s second season with conversation about the car accident during her childhood that killed her mother and sister, and left her father with a lifelong leg injury.
Underwood continued the somber tone with a sad story of her own. During a discussion about Monday’s premiere of “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” in the wake of Russell’s Armstrong’s suicide, Underwood revealed that her husband had committed suicide early in their marriage…. But she couldn’t resist a little humor at the end. Watch below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- T.I. Backs Chris Brown's Rip of Baby Mama Over Daughter’s IG Pic (Watch)
- Student With Cerebral Palsy Shocks Graduation by Walking for 1st Time (Watch)
- Snoop Dogg Joins Lalah Hathaway to Perform 'Ghetto Boy' Today on 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Whoopi Goldberg’s Transgender Model Series ‘Strut’ Lands at Oxygen
- DJ Ruckus Addresses Tyson Beckford Brawl Over Shanina Shaik (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here