*Comedian Sheryl Underwoood made her debut on CBS’s daytime chat show “The Talk” on Tuesday, occupying the end chair left vacant by Leah Remini.
“Saturday Night Live” veteran, Molly Shannon,” the other new host this season, takes over Holly Robinson Peete’s old seat, and started off the show’s second season with conversation about the car accident during her childhood that killed her mother and sister, and left her father with a lifelong leg injury.
Underwood continued the somber tone with a sad story of her own. During a discussion about Monday’s premiere of “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” in the wake of Russell’s Armstrong’s suicide, Underwood revealed that her husband had committed suicide early in their marriage…. But she couldn’t resist a little humor at the end. Watch below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here