*Comedian Sheryl Underwoood made her debut on CBS’s daytime chat show “The Talk” on Tuesday, occupying the end chair left vacant by Leah Remini.
“Saturday Night Live” veteran, Molly Shannon,” the other new host this season, takes over Holly Robinson Peete’s old seat, and started off the show’s second season with conversation about the car accident during her childhood that killed her mother and sister, and left her father with a lifelong leg injury.
Underwood continued the somber tone with a sad story of her own. During a discussion about Monday’s premiere of “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” in the wake of Russell’s Armstrong’s suicide, Underwood revealed that her husband had committed suicide early in their marriage…. But she couldn’t resist a little humor at the end. Watch below.
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here