*Comedian Sheryl Underwoood made her debut on CBS’s daytime chat show “The Talk” on Tuesday, occupying the end chair left vacant by Leah Remini.
“Saturday Night Live” veteran, Molly Shannon,” the other new host this season, takes over Holly Robinson Peete’s old seat, and started off the show’s second season with conversation about the car accident during her childhood that killed her mother and sister, and left her father with a lifelong leg injury.
Underwood continued the somber tone with a sad story of her own. During a discussion about Monday’s premiere of “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” in the wake of Russell’s Armstrong’s suicide, Underwood revealed that her husband had committed suicide early in their marriage…. But she couldn’t resist a little humor at the end. Watch below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here