*Nestled among the numerous television specials commemorating the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks was an ad for State Farm that is getting just as much attention for its simple message of thanks to a crew of first responders.
Directed by Spike Lee, the spot features 150 schoolchildren walking to a Manhattan firehouse to serenade the firemen with “Empire State of Mind,” the Jay-Z and Alicia Keys anthem that celebrates New York.
The montage, which also spotlights the new memorial at Ground Zero, ends with the words “Never forgotten. Forever Grateful.”
Watch below, then scroll down to watch how it all came together.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here