*Nestled among the numerous television specials commemorating the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks was an ad for State Farm that is getting just as much attention for its simple message of thanks to a crew of first responders.
Directed by Spike Lee, the spot features 150 schoolchildren walking to a Manhattan firehouse to serenade the firemen with “Empire State of Mind,” the Jay-Z and Alicia Keys anthem that celebrates New York.
The montage, which also spotlights the new memorial at Ground Zero, ends with the words “Never forgotten. Forever Grateful.”
Watch below, then scroll down to watch how it all came together.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here