*Nestled among the numerous television specials commemorating the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks was an ad for State Farm that is getting just as much attention for its simple message of thanks to a crew of first responders.
Directed by Spike Lee, the spot features 150 schoolchildren walking to a Manhattan firehouse to serenade the firemen with “Empire State of Mind,” the Jay-Z and Alicia Keys anthem that celebrates New York.
The montage, which also spotlights the new memorial at Ground Zero, ends with the words “Never forgotten. Forever Grateful.”
Watch below, then scroll down to watch how it all came together.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here