*Viola Davis and Emma Stone, stars of Disney’s summer hit “The Help” are heading to Zurich to attend the film’s Swiss premiere, where it will close the Zurich Film Festival on Oct. 2, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
This year, the Swiss event is staking its place among the festival majors. Its star-studded attendee list, which also includes jury president Laurence Fishburne, is complemented by a greatest-hits lineup combining the buzziest of this year’s festival titles (“Shame,” “A Dangerous Method,” “Melancholia”) with some of the biggest recent Hollywood releases.
In addition to “The Help,” these include George Clooney’s political drama “Ides of March” and Steven Soderbergh’s viral thriller “Contagion,” which opens Zurich Sept. 22.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here