*Viola Davis and Emma Stone, stars of Disney’s summer hit “The Help” are heading to Zurich to attend the film’s Swiss premiere, where it will close the Zurich Film Festival on Oct. 2, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
This year, the Swiss event is staking its place among the festival majors. Its star-studded attendee list, which also includes jury president Laurence Fishburne, is complemented by a greatest-hits lineup combining the buzziest of this year’s festival titles (“Shame,” “A Dangerous Method,” “Melancholia”) with some of the biggest recent Hollywood releases.
In addition to “The Help,” these include George Clooney’s political drama “Ides of March” and Steven Soderbergh’s viral thriller “Contagion,” which opens Zurich Sept. 22.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here