*Viola Davis and Emma Stone, stars of Disney’s summer hit “The Help” are heading to Zurich to attend the film’s Swiss premiere, where it will close the Zurich Film Festival on Oct. 2, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
This year, the Swiss event is staking its place among the festival majors. Its star-studded attendee list, which also includes jury president Laurence Fishburne, is complemented by a greatest-hits lineup combining the buzziest of this year’s festival titles (“Shame,” “A Dangerous Method,” “Melancholia”) with some of the biggest recent Hollywood releases.
In addition to “The Help,” these include George Clooney’s political drama “Ides of March” and Steven Soderbergh’s viral thriller “Contagion,” which opens Zurich Sept. 22.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here