*Viola Davis and Emma Stone, stars of Disney’s summer hit “The Help” are heading to Zurich to attend the film’s Swiss premiere, where it will close the Zurich Film Festival on Oct. 2, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
This year, the Swiss event is staking its place among the festival majors. Its star-studded attendee list, which also includes jury president Laurence Fishburne, is complemented by a greatest-hits lineup combining the buzziest of this year’s festival titles (“Shame,” “A Dangerous Method,” “Melancholia”) with some of the biggest recent Hollywood releases.
In addition to “The Help,” these include George Clooney’s political drama “Ides of March” and Steven Soderbergh’s viral thriller “Contagion,” which opens Zurich Sept. 22.
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here