*Viola Davis and Emma Stone, stars of Disney’s summer hit “The Help” are heading to Zurich to attend the film’s Swiss premiere, where it will close the Zurich Film Festival on Oct. 2, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
This year, the Swiss event is staking its place among the festival majors. Its star-studded attendee list, which also includes jury president Laurence Fishburne, is complemented by a greatest-hits lineup combining the buzziest of this year’s festival titles (“Shame,” “A Dangerous Method,” “Melancholia”) with some of the biggest recent Hollywood releases.
In addition to “The Help,” these include George Clooney’s political drama “Ides of March” and Steven Soderbergh’s viral thriller “Contagion,” which opens Zurich Sept. 22.
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gang Threatens to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here