*“The Wendy Williams Show” has landed an exclusive interview with Charlie Sheen that will air on Sept. 19, the day Comedy Central’s “Roast of Charlie Sheen” is scheduled to air.
It is the actor’s only scheduled interview with a daytime talk show, and will be his first appearance on the program.
“I am beyond excited and I cannot wait to talk to Charlie,” said Williams. “He’s easily the hottest topic of the year and I’m thrilled that fans of ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ will be the first to see and hear everything that’s going on in his life, in his own words.“
Wendy’s big score, according to Deadline.com, is a corporate synergy move. Her show is produced and distributed by Lionsgate subsidiary Debmar-Mercury, which is also set to distribute Sheen’s Lionsgate TV-produced new sitcom “Anger Management.”
As previously reported, the third season of “The Wendy Williams Show” premieres today, Sept. 12, with a visit from reality star Kate Gosselin. Other stars visiting this month include Antonio Banderas (Sept. 28), Roseanne Barr (Sept. 21), Michael Bolton (Sept. 14) and Jane Lynch (Sept. 22).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here