*“The Wendy Williams Show” has landed an exclusive interview with Charlie Sheen that will air on Sept. 19, the day Comedy Central’s “Roast of Charlie Sheen” is scheduled to air.
It is the actor’s only scheduled interview with a daytime talk show, and will be his first appearance on the program.
“I am beyond excited and I cannot wait to talk to Charlie,” said Williams. “He’s easily the hottest topic of the year and I’m thrilled that fans of ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ will be the first to see and hear everything that’s going on in his life, in his own words.“
Wendy’s big score, according to Deadline.com, is a corporate synergy move. Her show is produced and distributed by Lionsgate subsidiary Debmar-Mercury, which is also set to distribute Sheen’s Lionsgate TV-produced new sitcom “Anger Management.”
As previously reported, the third season of “The Wendy Williams Show” premieres today, Sept. 12, with a visit from reality star Kate Gosselin. Other stars visiting this month include Antonio Banderas (Sept. 28), Roseanne Barr (Sept. 21), Michael Bolton (Sept. 14) and Jane Lynch (Sept. 22).
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- 18-Year-Old Forgives Rapper Kevin Gates for Kicking Her (WATCH)
- D'Angelo Speaks on His Iconic 'Untitled' Video with Tavis Smiley (WATCH)
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here