*“The Wendy Williams Show” has landed an exclusive interview with Charlie Sheen that will air on Sept. 19, the day Comedy Central’s “Roast of Charlie Sheen” is scheduled to air.
It is the actor’s only scheduled interview with a daytime talk show, and will be his first appearance on the program.
“I am beyond excited and I cannot wait to talk to Charlie,” said Williams. “He’s easily the hottest topic of the year and I’m thrilled that fans of ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ will be the first to see and hear everything that’s going on in his life, in his own words.“
Wendy’s big score, according to Deadline.com, is a corporate synergy move. Her show is produced and distributed by Lionsgate subsidiary Debmar-Mercury, which is also set to distribute Sheen’s Lionsgate TV-produced new sitcom “Anger Management.”
As previously reported, the third season of “The Wendy Williams Show” premieres today, Sept. 12, with a visit from reality star Kate Gosselin. Other stars visiting this month include Antonio Banderas (Sept. 28), Roseanne Barr (Sept. 21), Michael Bolton (Sept. 14) and Jane Lynch (Sept. 22).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here