*“The Wendy Williams Show” has landed an exclusive interview with Charlie Sheen that will air on Sept. 19, the day Comedy Central’s “Roast of Charlie Sheen” is scheduled to air.
It is the actor’s only scheduled interview with a daytime talk show, and will be his first appearance on the program.
“I am beyond excited and I cannot wait to talk to Charlie,” said Williams. “He’s easily the hottest topic of the year and I’m thrilled that fans of ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ will be the first to see and hear everything that’s going on in his life, in his own words.“
Wendy’s big score, according to Deadline.com, is a corporate synergy move. Her show is produced and distributed by Lionsgate subsidiary Debmar-Mercury, which is also set to distribute Sheen’s Lionsgate TV-produced new sitcom “Anger Management.”
As previously reported, the third season of “The Wendy Williams Show” premieres today, Sept. 12, with a visit from reality star Kate Gosselin. Other stars visiting this month include Antonio Banderas (Sept. 28), Roseanne Barr (Sept. 21), Michael Bolton (Sept. 14) and Jane Lynch (Sept. 22).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Activist PFK Boom Demands Pastor Jamal Bryant 'Get the F*ck Out' of Baltimore (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here