*“The Wendy Williams Show” has landed an exclusive interview with Charlie Sheen that will air on Sept. 19, the day Comedy Central’s “Roast of Charlie Sheen” is scheduled to air.
It is the actor’s only scheduled interview with a daytime talk show, and will be his first appearance on the program.
“I am beyond excited and I cannot wait to talk to Charlie,” said Williams. “He’s easily the hottest topic of the year and I’m thrilled that fans of ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ will be the first to see and hear everything that’s going on in his life, in his own words.“
Wendy’s big score, according to Deadline.com, is a corporate synergy move. Her show is produced and distributed by Lionsgate subsidiary Debmar-Mercury, which is also set to distribute Sheen’s Lionsgate TV-produced new sitcom “Anger Management.”
As previously reported, the third season of “The Wendy Williams Show” premieres today, Sept. 12, with a visit from reality star Kate Gosselin. Other stars visiting this month include Antonio Banderas (Sept. 28), Roseanne Barr (Sept. 21), Michael Bolton (Sept. 14) and Jane Lynch (Sept. 22).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here