*When the news first broke that Tupac Shakur’s rap family, the Outlawz, smoked some of his ashes with some “California kush” at a memorial in ‘96, heads turned.
Now a rep for Pac’s mama, Afeni Shakur came forward recently to deny any knowledge of or giving permission to anyone smoking the man’s remains.
Her rep says that she would “never participate in smoking her son” and neither would anyone in the family. If such ceremonial toking took place behind her back the Outlawz “would have to sneak the remains past the family member in charge of keeping an eye on the ashes at the memorial.”
“Yes, it’s definitely true,” Young Noble told Vlad TV earlier this week. “We … had a little memorial for him with his mom and his family …” E.D.I. added that it was ‘Pac’s last wish, “If you listen to Black Jesus, he said, ‘Last wishes, n—-s smoke my ashes.’ That was a request that he had. Now, how serious he was about it? We took it serious.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here