*When the news first broke that Tupac Shakur’s rap family, the Outlawz, smoked some of his ashes with some “California kush” at a memorial in ‘96, heads turned.
Now a rep for Pac’s mama, Afeni Shakur came forward recently to deny any knowledge of or giving permission to anyone smoking the man’s remains.
Her rep says that she would “never participate in smoking her son” and neither would anyone in the family. If such ceremonial toking took place behind her back the Outlawz “would have to sneak the remains past the family member in charge of keeping an eye on the ashes at the memorial.”
“Yes, it’s definitely true,” Young Noble told Vlad TV earlier this week. “We … had a little memorial for him with his mom and his family …” E.D.I. added that it was ‘Pac’s last wish, “If you listen to Black Jesus, he said, ‘Last wishes, n—-s smoke my ashes.’ That was a request that he had. Now, how serious he was about it? We took it serious.”
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here