*When the news first broke that Tupac Shakur’s rap family, the Outlawz, smoked some of his ashes with some “California kush” at a memorial in ‘96, heads turned.
Now a rep for Pac’s mama, Afeni Shakur came forward recently to deny any knowledge of or giving permission to anyone smoking the man’s remains.
Her rep says that she would “never participate in smoking her son” and neither would anyone in the family. If such ceremonial toking took place behind her back the Outlawz “would have to sneak the remains past the family member in charge of keeping an eye on the ashes at the memorial.”
“Yes, it’s definitely true,” Young Noble told Vlad TV earlier this week. “We … had a little memorial for him with his mom and his family …” E.D.I. added that it was ‘Pac’s last wish, “If you listen to Black Jesus, he said, ‘Last wishes, n—-s smoke my ashes.’ That was a request that he had. Now, how serious he was about it? We took it serious.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here