*When the news first broke that Tupac Shakur’s rap family, the Outlawz, smoked some of his ashes with some “California kush” at a memorial in ‘96, heads turned.
Now a rep for Pac’s mama, Afeni Shakur came forward recently to deny any knowledge of or giving permission to anyone smoking the man’s remains.
Her rep says that she would “never participate in smoking her son” and neither would anyone in the family. If such ceremonial toking took place behind her back the Outlawz “would have to sneak the remains past the family member in charge of keeping an eye on the ashes at the memorial.”
“Yes, it’s definitely true,” Young Noble told Vlad TV earlier this week. “We … had a little memorial for him with his mom and his family …” E.D.I. added that it was ‘Pac’s last wish, “If you listen to Black Jesus, he said, ‘Last wishes, n—-s smoke my ashes.’ That was a request that he had. Now, how serious he was about it? We took it serious.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here