*When the news first broke that Tupac Shakur’s rap family, the Outlawz, smoked some of his ashes with some “California kush” at a memorial in ‘96, heads turned.
Now a rep for Pac’s mama, Afeni Shakur came forward recently to deny any knowledge of or giving permission to anyone smoking the man’s remains.
Her rep says that she would “never participate in smoking her son” and neither would anyone in the family. If such ceremonial toking took place behind her back the Outlawz “would have to sneak the remains past the family member in charge of keeping an eye on the ashes at the memorial.”
“Yes, it’s definitely true,” Young Noble told Vlad TV earlier this week. “We … had a little memorial for him with his mom and his family …” E.D.I. added that it was ‘Pac’s last wish, “If you listen to Black Jesus, he said, ‘Last wishes, n—-s smoke my ashes.’ That was a request that he had. Now, how serious he was about it? We took it serious.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here