*Kurt Russell is reportedly in talks to replace Kevin Costner in the Jamie Foxx film “Django Unchained.”
Russell, 60, would play malicious plantation overseer Ace – a role originally given to Kevin Costner, who bowed out of the project last week due to scheduling conflicts, according to the trade magazine.
The movie, which boasts an all-star cast including Leonardo DiCaprio, Samuel L. Jackson and Christoph Waltz, is slated for theatrical release on Christmas Day 2012.
Russell would be reteaming with helmer Quentin Tarantino, who directed the veteran actor in his 2007 film “Grindhouse.”
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here