*Kurt Russell is reportedly in talks to replace Kevin Costner in the Jamie Foxx film “Django Unchained.”
Russell, 60, would play malicious plantation overseer Ace – a role originally given to Kevin Costner, who bowed out of the project last week due to scheduling conflicts, according to the trade magazine.
The movie, which boasts an all-star cast including Leonardo DiCaprio, Samuel L. Jackson and Christoph Waltz, is slated for theatrical release on Christmas Day 2012.
Russell would be reteaming with helmer Quentin Tarantino, who directed the veteran actor in his 2007 film “Grindhouse.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here