*Kurt Russell is reportedly in talks to replace Kevin Costner in the Jamie Foxx film “Django Unchained.”
Russell, 60, would play malicious plantation overseer Ace – a role originally given to Kevin Costner, who bowed out of the project last week due to scheduling conflicts, according to the trade magazine.
The movie, which boasts an all-star cast including Leonardo DiCaprio, Samuel L. Jackson and Christoph Waltz, is slated for theatrical release on Christmas Day 2012.
Russell would be reteaming with helmer Quentin Tarantino, who directed the veteran actor in his 2007 film “Grindhouse.”
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here