*Kurt Russell is reportedly in talks to replace Kevin Costner in the Jamie Foxx film “Django Unchained.”
Russell, 60, would play malicious plantation overseer Ace – a role originally given to Kevin Costner, who bowed out of the project last week due to scheduling conflicts, according to the trade magazine.
The movie, which boasts an all-star cast including Leonardo DiCaprio, Samuel L. Jackson and Christoph Waltz, is slated for theatrical release on Christmas Day 2012.
Russell would be reteaming with helmer Quentin Tarantino, who directed the veteran actor in his 2007 film “Grindhouse.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here