*As previously reported, President Obama will make a return swing through Los Angeles to court Latino voters on Oct. 24. It was announced last night that the fundraiser will take place at the home of actors Antonio Banderas and his wife Melanie Griffith, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The event, the first ever national Latino gala for Obama’s candidacy, will begin at 6 p.m. The street address for the couple’s home was not released, however they were last listed as living in Hancock Park.
Other co-hosts include national Futuro Fund chairs Giselle Fernandez, Andres W. Lopez, Henry R. Muñoz III and Manuel “Manny” Sanchez. The event will also feature Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro. Tickets to attend the gala range from $5,000 to $35,800.
The event is expected to attract Latino Obama supporters from across the country, plus a number of Obama’s Hollywood backers. It is the president’s second Los Angeles visit since Labor Day.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here