*As previously reported, President Obama will make a return swing through Los Angeles to court Latino voters on Oct. 24. It was announced last night that the fundraiser will take place at the home of actors Antonio Banderas and his wife Melanie Griffith, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The event, the first ever national Latino gala for Obama’s candidacy, will begin at 6 p.m. The street address for the couple’s home was not released, however they were last listed as living in Hancock Park.
Other co-hosts include national Futuro Fund chairs Giselle Fernandez, Andres W. Lopez, Henry R. Muñoz III and Manuel “Manny” Sanchez. The event will also feature Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro. Tickets to attend the gala range from $5,000 to $35,800.
The event is expected to attract Latino Obama supporters from across the country, plus a number of Obama’s Hollywood backers. It is the president’s second Los Angeles visit since Labor Day.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here