*As previously reported, President Obama will make a return swing through Los Angeles to court Latino voters on Oct. 24. It was announced last night that the fundraiser will take place at the home of actors Antonio Banderas and his wife Melanie Griffith, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The event, the first ever national Latino gala for Obama’s candidacy, will begin at 6 p.m. The street address for the couple’s home was not released, however they were last listed as living in Hancock Park.
Other co-hosts include national Futuro Fund chairs Giselle Fernandez, Andres W. Lopez, Henry R. Muñoz III and Manuel “Manny” Sanchez. The event will also feature Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro. Tickets to attend the gala range from $5,000 to $35,800.
The event is expected to attract Latino Obama supporters from across the country, plus a number of Obama’s Hollywood backers. It is the president’s second Los Angeles visit since Labor Day.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here