*Oxygen is hoping for good things from its standout “Bad Girl.”
The cable network has picked up “Tanisha Gets Married,” a new reality series documenting the wedding of its “Bad Girls Club” alum and current “Love Games” host Tanisha Thomas. The show will follow her as she prepares to jump the broom with fiance Clive.
From the network:
Tanisha is known for going big and her wedding will be no exception — from the hippest location to the blingiest dress to the most over-the-top guest list she is determined to throw a wedding that’s fit for a Bad Girl.
With the stress of planning a wedding, a rollercoaster romance with her fiance Clive, and a family that fears she’s gone “Hollywood” will Tanisha hold it all together and make it down the aisle?
“Tanisha Gets Married (working title)” is produced by 495 Productions with SallyAnn Salsano (“Jersey Shore,” “The Nail Files”) serving as executive producer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here