*Oxygen is hoping for good things from its standout “Bad Girl.”
The cable network has picked up “Tanisha Gets Married,” a new reality series documenting the wedding of its “Bad Girls Club” alum and current “Love Games” host Tanisha Thomas. The show will follow her as she prepares to jump the broom with fiance Clive.
From the network:
Tanisha is known for going big and her wedding will be no exception — from the hippest location to the blingiest dress to the most over-the-top guest list she is determined to throw a wedding that’s fit for a Bad Girl.
With the stress of planning a wedding, a rollercoaster romance with her fiance Clive, and a family that fears she’s gone “Hollywood” will Tanisha hold it all together and make it down the aisle?
“Tanisha Gets Married (working title)” is produced by 495 Productions with SallyAnn Salsano (“Jersey Shore,” “The Nail Files”) serving as executive producer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here