*Oxygen is hoping for good things from its standout “Bad Girl.”
The cable network has picked up “Tanisha Gets Married,” a new reality series documenting the wedding of its “Bad Girls Club” alum and current “Love Games” host Tanisha Thomas. The show will follow her as she prepares to jump the broom with fiance Clive.
From the network:
Tanisha is known for going big and her wedding will be no exception — from the hippest location to the blingiest dress to the most over-the-top guest list she is determined to throw a wedding that’s fit for a Bad Girl.
With the stress of planning a wedding, a rollercoaster romance with her fiance Clive, and a family that fears she’s gone “Hollywood” will Tanisha hold it all together and make it down the aisle?
“Tanisha Gets Married (working title)” is produced by 495 Productions with SallyAnn Salsano (“Jersey Shore,” “The Nail Files”) serving as executive producer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here