*Oxygen is hoping for good things from its standout “Bad Girl.”
The cable network has picked up “Tanisha Gets Married,” a new reality series documenting the wedding of its “Bad Girls Club” alum and current “Love Games” host Tanisha Thomas. The show will follow her as she prepares to jump the broom with fiance Clive.
From the network:
Tanisha is known for going big and her wedding will be no exception — from the hippest location to the blingiest dress to the most over-the-top guest list she is determined to throw a wedding that’s fit for a Bad Girl.
With the stress of planning a wedding, a rollercoaster romance with her fiance Clive, and a family that fears she’s gone “Hollywood” will Tanisha hold it all together and make it down the aisle?
“Tanisha Gets Married (working title)” is produced by 495 Productions with SallyAnn Salsano (“Jersey Shore,” “The Nail Files”) serving as executive producer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here