*Oxygen is hoping for good things from its standout “Bad Girl.”
The cable network has picked up “Tanisha Gets Married,” a new reality series documenting the wedding of its “Bad Girls Club” alum and current “Love Games” host Tanisha Thomas. The show will follow her as she prepares to jump the broom with fiance Clive.
From the network:
Tanisha is known for going big and her wedding will be no exception — from the hippest location to the blingiest dress to the most over-the-top guest list she is determined to throw a wedding that’s fit for a Bad Girl.
With the stress of planning a wedding, a rollercoaster romance with her fiance Clive, and a family that fears she’s gone “Hollywood” will Tanisha hold it all together and make it down the aisle?
“Tanisha Gets Married (working title)” is produced by 495 Productions with SallyAnn Salsano (“Jersey Shore,” “The Nail Files”) serving as executive producer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here