*Radio personality Michael Baisden has announced plans to give away a half-million dollars to small businesses and non-profits via a “Million Dollar Business Pitch” campaign. Submission details will be announced on Nov. 28 via his nationally syndicated “The Michael Baisden Show,” as well as Twitter and Facebook.
“It’s time for those of us who have done well because of the people, to give back to the people,” says Baisden. “While we relax in our comfortable homes driving our expensive cars, families are being destroyed. I understand that I can’t save the world, but I can reach back and help as many people as I can and hopefully inspire others to do the same! It’s time to pay it forward in a big way!”
Over the past eight years, the radio vet has advocated for civil rights issues, campaigned for voter registration, supported free health clinics, and promoted mentoring with a 70-city bus tour. Most recently Baisden took his microphone to Occupy Wall Street in New York, engaging his listeners up close and personal with protesters from the site.
“As President Obama said, we can’t wait fourteen months; some of my listeners won’t survive another fourteen weeks. We have to do something now,” he stated.
To get more information on how you can win a share of his Million Dollar Business Pitch, follow The Michael Baisden Show on Facebook (on Baisdenlive) and Twitter (@BaisdenLive). Details on how to submit your business will be announced live on The Michael Baisden Show on Nov. 28 between 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET. Log onto www.Baisdenlive.com to listen to the live stream or download the TuneIn radio app and search Michael Baisden show.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here