*Brother-and-sister gospel singing duo BeBe CeCe Winans received the 2,452nd star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Thursday (Oct.20) honoring a career that has brought them seven chart-topping albums and singles and a combined 15 Grammy Awards, reports Sky News.
According to Reuters, both siblings spoke at the late-morning ceremony in front of The Music Box on Hollywood Boulevard. They were joined by Quincy Jones and Jazz musician David Koz. The Winans also pulled out microphones and sang for the crowd.
‘This is a great honor. I thank my brother and duet partner BeBe for making great music and great memories. It’s been an honor, it’s been fun, it’s been exciting, it’s been frustrating, it’s been crazy but it’s been wonderful. I just thank God. I could not do it without him and the wonderful music that he has written,’ said CeCe Winans.
Read more at Sky News.
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here