*Brother-and-sister gospel singing duo BeBe CeCe Winans received the 2,452nd star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Thursday (Oct.20) honoring a career that has brought them seven chart-topping albums and singles and a combined 15 Grammy Awards, reports Sky News.
According to Reuters, both siblings spoke at the late-morning ceremony in front of The Music Box on Hollywood Boulevard. They were joined by Quincy Jones and Jazz musician David Koz. The Winans also pulled out microphones and sang for the crowd.
‘This is a great honor. I thank my brother and duet partner BeBe for making great music and great memories. It’s been an honor, it’s been fun, it’s been exciting, it’s been frustrating, it’s been crazy but it’s been wonderful. I just thank God. I could not do it without him and the wonderful music that he has written,’ said CeCe Winans.
Read more at Sky News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- What Happened to US Government Employee Kanika Powell?
- Danny Glover Joins Gabrielle Union's ‘A Meyer’s Christmas’; Ernie Hudson Added to ‘Graves’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here