*Brother-and-sister gospel singing duo BeBe CeCe Winans received the 2,452nd star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Thursday (Oct.20) honoring a career that has brought them seven chart-topping albums and singles and a combined 15 Grammy Awards, reports Sky News.
According to Reuters, both siblings spoke at the late-morning ceremony in front of The Music Box on Hollywood Boulevard. They were joined by Quincy Jones and Jazz musician David Koz. The Winans also pulled out microphones and sang for the crowd.
‘This is a great honor. I thank my brother and duet partner BeBe for making great music and great memories. It’s been an honor, it’s been fun, it’s been exciting, it’s been frustrating, it’s been crazy but it’s been wonderful. I just thank God. I could not do it without him and the wonderful music that he has written,’ said CeCe Winans.
Read more at Sky News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here