*Brother-and-sister gospel singing duo BeBe CeCe Winans received the 2,452nd star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Thursday (Oct.20) honoring a career that has brought them seven chart-topping albums and singles and a combined 15 Grammy Awards, reports Sky News.
According to Reuters, both siblings spoke at the late-morning ceremony in front of The Music Box on Hollywood Boulevard. They were joined by Quincy Jones and Jazz musician David Koz. The Winans also pulled out microphones and sang for the crowd.
‘This is a great honor. I thank my brother and duet partner BeBe for making great music and great memories. It’s been an honor, it’s been fun, it’s been exciting, it’s been frustrating, it’s been crazy but it’s been wonderful. I just thank God. I could not do it without him and the wonderful music that he has written,’ said CeCe Winans.
Read more at Sky News.
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here