*Before revealing to an Australian news program Sunday that she and husband Jay-Z are expecting their first child to arrive in February, Beyonce’s baby bump nearly fell out of her dress.
A video (scroll down to watch) shows what appears to be a prosthetic bump shifting out of position as Bey sits down for the interview. Quickly adjusting it back into place, she carried on and answered questions about her impending bundle of joy.
The baby “already has changed my life,” she gushes in the interview. “My husband and I have been together for 10 years – all of my 20s – and I just feel like it’s time and I’m very grateful that God has blessed me with the biggest gift any human being can have. I think because I’ve accomplished a lot of things for myself and I really know who I am, I didn’t rush into anything. If it’s any time, right now is the time, and I’m so happy.”
Although Beyonce performed via video in the Michael Jackson tribute concert in Wales over the weekend, she says she has truly come to recognize the value in taking time off. A few years ago, she dipped out of the spotlight and took a year off.
“It became a bit overwhelming. I was a bit numb, and kind of lost. It didn’t matter where I was, I was in so many different places that it was just like, ‘I was just on the show. I was performing. I’m back at a hotel. Where am I? What city am I in? Okay. I’m doing the same thing,'” she recalls during the interview. “It became just a ritual. It was a bit of emotion in me that was missing, because the world is so much bigger than people screaming your name. That becomes almost like a fake world and you have to make sure that you remember that. That’s all great, but that’s not who you really are.”
Below, the bump begins jostling at 00:58.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Janet Jackson, Husband Spotted at Paris Fashion Week
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here