*The Black Eyed Peas will not be a part of the upcoming Michael Jackson tribute concert in Wales after all.
The group is citing “unavoidable circumstances” for its decision to pull out of the event scheduled for Oct. 8 in Cardiff, reports the BBC.
Chris Hunt, chief executive officer of the promotion company behind the gig, Global Live Events, says, “It is with regret that we announce the removal of Black Eyed Peas from the Michael Forever bill, but I look forward to a great night with other earth shattering artists.”
The concert at Cardiff’s Millennium Stadium will feature stars including Christina Aguilera, Leona Lewis, Ne-Yo and Cee Lo Green. Jamie Foxx will host.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steven Ivory: If You're Tired of Starting Over....
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- 'Horrific Video' of 2 Friends Speeding to Their Death Released (Watch)
- Janet Jackson Scores Seventh No. 1 Album With ‘Unbreakable’
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here