*The Black Eyed Peas will not be a part of the upcoming Michael Jackson tribute concert in Wales after all.
The group is citing “unavoidable circumstances” for its decision to pull out of the event scheduled for Oct. 8 in Cardiff, reports the BBC.
Chris Hunt, chief executive officer of the promotion company behind the gig, Global Live Events, says, “It is with regret that we announce the removal of Black Eyed Peas from the Michael Forever bill, but I look forward to a great night with other earth shattering artists.”
The concert at Cardiff’s Millennium Stadium will feature stars including Christina Aguilera, Leona Lewis, Ne-Yo and Cee Lo Green. Jamie Foxx will host.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- The Africa Channel Launches Ubuntu Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here