*The Black Eyed Peas will not be a part of the upcoming Michael Jackson tribute concert in Wales after all.
The group is citing “unavoidable circumstances” for its decision to pull out of the event scheduled for Oct. 8 in Cardiff, reports the BBC.
Chris Hunt, chief executive officer of the promotion company behind the gig, Global Live Events, says, “It is with regret that we announce the removal of Black Eyed Peas from the Michael Forever bill, but I look forward to a great night with other earth shattering artists.”
The concert at Cardiff’s Millennium Stadium will feature stars including Christina Aguilera, Leona Lewis, Ne-Yo and Cee Lo Green. Jamie Foxx will host.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Donald Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here