*The Black Eyed Peas will not be a part of the upcoming Michael Jackson tribute concert in Wales after all.
The group is citing “unavoidable circumstances” for its decision to pull out of the event scheduled for Oct. 8 in Cardiff, reports the BBC.
Chris Hunt, chief executive officer of the promotion company behind the gig, Global Live Events, says, “It is with regret that we announce the removal of Black Eyed Peas from the Michael Forever bill, but I look forward to a great night with other earth shattering artists.”
The concert at Cardiff’s Millennium Stadium will feature stars including Christina Aguilera, Leona Lewis, Ne-Yo and Cee Lo Green. Jamie Foxx will host.
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Vanessa Williams Marries Jim Skrip in July 4th Wedding (Pics)
- Enter & WIN in THE GALLOWS 'Found Footage' Sweepstakes from EUR and Warner Bros. /New Line Cinema
- Trump Calls Columbian Miss Universe ‘Hypocrite’ for Keeping Crown Despite Criticism
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here