*The Black Eyed Peas will not be a part of the upcoming Michael Jackson tribute concert in Wales after all.
The group is citing “unavoidable circumstances” for its decision to pull out of the event scheduled for Oct. 8 in Cardiff, reports the BBC.
Chris Hunt, chief executive officer of the promotion company behind the gig, Global Live Events, says, “It is with regret that we announce the removal of Black Eyed Peas from the Michael Forever bill, but I look forward to a great night with other earth shattering artists.”
The concert at Cardiff’s Millennium Stadium will feature stars including Christina Aguilera, Leona Lewis, Ne-Yo and Cee Lo Green. Jamie Foxx will host.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here