*Gospel fans are in for a treat with the release of “The Ultimate Gospel Volume 1,” the first in a series of CDs that feature collections of songs from some of the nation’s most popular contemporary gospel artists. Featured on the first collection are Music World Gospel artists: Brian Courtney Wilson, Trin-i-tee 5:7, Juanita Bynum, Micah Stampley, Pastor Rudy, and Michelle Williams.
It’s available now.
“The Ultimate Gospel brand is a perfect vehicle to showcase the music of the stellar roster of gospel recording artists affiliated with the Music World Gospel label,” said Mathew Knowles, founder of Music World Entertainment. “Each of our artists brings a different approach to gospel music. Through the compilations in this series, listeners can experience praise and inspiration in a variety of ways.”
Each artist on the album has contributed to the growth and development of Gospel music in some way.
Expect on the album, Wilson’s single “Just Love,” which received a Dove Award nomination, Trin-i-tee 5:7’s “Listen” and several upbeat and inspiring compositions.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here