*Gospel fans are in for a treat with the release of “The Ultimate Gospel Volume 1,” the first in a series of CDs that feature collections of songs from some of the nation’s most popular contemporary gospel artists. Featured on the first collection are Music World Gospel artists: Brian Courtney Wilson, Trin-i-tee 5:7, Juanita Bynum, Micah Stampley, Pastor Rudy, and Michelle Williams.
It’s available now.
“The Ultimate Gospel brand is a perfect vehicle to showcase the music of the stellar roster of gospel recording artists affiliated with the Music World Gospel label,” said Mathew Knowles, founder of Music World Entertainment. “Each of our artists brings a different approach to gospel music. Through the compilations in this series, listeners can experience praise and inspiration in a variety of ways.”
Each artist on the album has contributed to the growth and development of Gospel music in some way.
Expect on the album, Wilson’s single “Just Love,” which received a Dove Award nomination, Trin-i-tee 5:7’s “Listen” and several upbeat and inspiring compositions.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here