*CBS announced Tuesday that Cee Lo Green, fresh from his appearance on NBC’s “Parenthood,” is set to perform during the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, airing Nov. 9 at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
The Grammy award-winning artist joins his co-mentor on “The Voice” Adam Levine, whose band Maroon 5 was announced as a musical act, along with Kanye West, Oct. 11.
Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes, Erin Heatherton, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge and Lindsay Ellingson are among the models who will walk the show. The broadcast will also include red carpet interviews, model profiles and the behind-the-scenes footage.
The fashion show is produced by done and dusted, inc. Edward G. Razek, Monica Mitro, Ian Stewart and Hamish Hamiltonare the executive producers. Hamilton is the director.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here