*CBS announced Tuesday that Cee Lo Green, fresh from his appearance on NBC’s “Parenthood,” is set to perform during the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, airing Nov. 9 at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
The Grammy award-winning artist joins his co-mentor on “The Voice” Adam Levine, whose band Maroon 5 was announced as a musical act, along with Kanye West, Oct. 11.
Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes, Erin Heatherton, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge and Lindsay Ellingson are among the models who will walk the show. The broadcast will also include red carpet interviews, model profiles and the behind-the-scenes footage.
The fashion show is produced by done and dusted, inc. Edward G. Razek, Monica Mitro, Ian Stewart and Hamish Hamiltonare the executive producers. Hamilton is the director.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here