*CBS announced Tuesday that Cee Lo Green, fresh from his appearance on NBC’s “Parenthood,” is set to perform during the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, airing Nov. 9 at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
The Grammy award-winning artist joins his co-mentor on “The Voice” Adam Levine, whose band Maroon 5 was announced as a musical act, along with Kanye West, Oct. 11.
Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes, Erin Heatherton, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge and Lindsay Ellingson are among the models who will walk the show. The broadcast will also include red carpet interviews, model profiles and the behind-the-scenes footage.
The fashion show is produced by done and dusted, inc. Edward G. Razek, Monica Mitro, Ian Stewart and Hamish Hamiltonare the executive producers. Hamilton is the director.
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here