*CBS announced Tuesday that Cee Lo Green, fresh from his appearance on NBC’s “Parenthood,” is set to perform during the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, airing Nov. 9 at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
The Grammy award-winning artist joins his co-mentor on “The Voice” Adam Levine, whose band Maroon 5 was announced as a musical act, along with Kanye West, Oct. 11.
Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes, Erin Heatherton, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge and Lindsay Ellingson are among the models who will walk the show. The broadcast will also include red carpet interviews, model profiles and the behind-the-scenes footage.
The fashion show is produced by done and dusted, inc. Edward G. Razek, Monica Mitro, Ian Stewart and Hamish Hamiltonare the executive producers. Hamilton is the director.
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- Bobbi Kristina was Taken to Chicago; Ricky Bell Tries to Comfort Bobby
- Duh! New Gun-Shaped iPhone Case: Scary, Stupid, Dumb, Dangerous Idea
- Geraldo Blames Kendrick Lamar for Damaging Young Black Males
- Steven Spielberg Reduces The Rock to a 'Big Ass Kid' with Personal Letter
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here