Reality television star Ice-T and wife Coco recently published a pair of books “King of Vices,” an urban fiction, the second published work for the rapper, and an erotic mystery “Angel,” a first for his wife.
“I told her it was the same as with a record,” Ice explained to the New York Daily News, of his approach to writing. “You just get with the right producer … You write your outline and you work back and forth with the ideas and stuff.”
“What the publisher did was assign me someone who really knew me,” Coco said, of her co-author Laura Hayden. “There were numerous phone conversations. I relayed it chapter by chapter. I just talked forever.”
T’s novel is about gang leader Crush who seeks revenge against a former partner. He commented that it’s formatted in a way that “Crushes story can go on.”
Expect a lot of sexy scenes in Coco’s production.
Both novels are in stores now.
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here