Reality television star Ice-T and wife Coco recently published a pair of books “King of Vices,” an urban fiction, the second published work for the rapper, and an erotic mystery “Angel,” a first for his wife.
“I told her it was the same as with a record,” Ice explained to the New York Daily News, of his approach to writing. “You just get with the right producer … You write your outline and you work back and forth with the ideas and stuff.”
“What the publisher did was assign me someone who really knew me,” Coco said, of her co-author Laura Hayden. “There were numerous phone conversations. I relayed it chapter by chapter. I just talked forever.”
T’s novel is about gang leader Crush who seeks revenge against a former partner. He commented that it’s formatted in a way that “Crushes story can go on.”
Expect a lot of sexy scenes in Coco’s production.
Both novels are in stores now.
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Ice-T and Coco Are Gonna Have A Baby!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here