Reality television star Ice-T and wife Coco recently published a pair of books “King of Vices,” an urban fiction, the second published work for the rapper, and an erotic mystery “Angel,” a first for his wife.
“I told her it was the same as with a record,” Ice explained to the New York Daily News, of his approach to writing. “You just get with the right producer … You write your outline and you work back and forth with the ideas and stuff.”
“What the publisher did was assign me someone who really knew me,” Coco said, of her co-author Laura Hayden. “There were numerous phone conversations. I relayed it chapter by chapter. I just talked forever.”
T’s novel is about gang leader Crush who seeks revenge against a former partner. He commented that it’s formatted in a way that “Crushes story can go on.”
Expect a lot of sexy scenes in Coco’s production.
Both novels are in stores now.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Pres. Obama Edited to Sing Rihanna’s ‘Work’ (Watch)
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here