Reality television star Ice-T and wife Coco recently published a pair of books “King of Vices,” an urban fiction, the second published work for the rapper, and an erotic mystery “Angel,” a first for his wife.
“I told her it was the same as with a record,” Ice explained to the New York Daily News, of his approach to writing. “You just get with the right producer … You write your outline and you work back and forth with the ideas and stuff.”
“What the publisher did was assign me someone who really knew me,” Coco said, of her co-author Laura Hayden. “There were numerous phone conversations. I relayed it chapter by chapter. I just talked forever.”
T’s novel is about gang leader Crush who seeks revenge against a former partner. He commented that it’s formatted in a way that “Crushes story can go on.”
Expect a lot of sexy scenes in Coco’s production.
Both novels are in stores now.
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here