*Despite the popular rumors, Chris Brown wasn’t banned from the U.K., according to the singer.
Over the weekend celebrities from all over the world came together in Wales to celebrate the life of late pop star, Michael Jackson, but Brown wasn’t there.
And the word was, he was banned due to visa issues related to his violent past.
But his reps are now saying, “his previously booked domestic F.A.M.E. tour concert dates didn’t allow him to accept the honor and therefore he never planned to go to the UK. He was not banned.”
A rep for the singer/dancer pointed out to TMZ that Brown spent the weekend performing in Tampa, Charlotte and Virginia Beach — dates that had been scheduled BEFORE he was asked to join the MJ show.
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here