*Despite the popular rumors, Chris Brown wasn’t banned from the U.K., according to the singer.
Over the weekend celebrities from all over the world came together in Wales to celebrate the life of late pop star, Michael Jackson, but Brown wasn’t there.
And the word was, he was banned due to visa issues related to his violent past.
But his reps are now saying, “his previously booked domestic F.A.M.E. tour concert dates didn’t allow him to accept the honor and therefore he never planned to go to the UK. He was not banned.”
A rep for the singer/dancer pointed out to TMZ that Brown spent the weekend performing in Tampa, Charlotte and Virginia Beach — dates that had been scheduled BEFORE he was asked to join the MJ show.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here