*Despite the popular rumors, Chris Brown wasn’t banned from the U.K., according to the singer.
Over the weekend celebrities from all over the world came together in Wales to celebrate the life of late pop star, Michael Jackson, but Brown wasn’t there.
And the word was, he was banned due to visa issues related to his violent past.
But his reps are now saying, “his previously booked domestic F.A.M.E. tour concert dates didn’t allow him to accept the honor and therefore he never planned to go to the UK. He was not banned.”
A rep for the singer/dancer pointed out to TMZ that Brown spent the weekend performing in Tampa, Charlotte and Virginia Beach — dates that had been scheduled BEFORE he was asked to join the MJ show.
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Pulled from TV Land Over Confederate Flag Car
- National Action Network to Convene Members of Congress, Administration and Civil Rights Leaders for a Legislative & Policy Conference on Capitol Hill
- Flo Rida Pulls Out of Miss USA Pageant Over Donald Trump Comments
- Obama Crashes FLOTUS' Girl Scout Campfire: 'What Are You Doing in My Yard?'
- FBI: Lightning May Have Caused Fire at Mt. Zion AME Church
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here