*Despite the popular rumors, Chris Brown wasn’t banned from the U.K., according to the singer.
Over the weekend celebrities from all over the world came together in Wales to celebrate the life of late pop star, Michael Jackson, but Brown wasn’t there.
And the word was, he was banned due to visa issues related to his violent past.
But his reps are now saying, “his previously booked domestic F.A.M.E. tour concert dates didn’t allow him to accept the honor and therefore he never planned to go to the UK. He was not banned.”
A rep for the singer/dancer pointed out to TMZ that Brown spent the weekend performing in Tampa, Charlotte and Virginia Beach — dates that had been scheduled BEFORE he was asked to join the MJ show.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here