*Despite the popular rumors, Chris Brown wasn’t banned from the U.K., according to the singer.
Over the weekend celebrities from all over the world came together in Wales to celebrate the life of late pop star, Michael Jackson, but Brown wasn’t there.
And the word was, he was banned due to visa issues related to his violent past.
But his reps are now saying, “his previously booked domestic F.A.M.E. tour concert dates didn’t allow him to accept the honor and therefore he never planned to go to the UK. He was not banned.”
A rep for the singer/dancer pointed out to TMZ that Brown spent the weekend performing in Tampa, Charlotte and Virginia Beach — dates that had been scheduled BEFORE he was asked to join the MJ show.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Photo of Dog With Mouth Taped Shut on Facebook, Leads to Arrest of NC Woman
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- If You Missed it, Here's the Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- 50 Cent Still Hasn’t Paid $7M Judgment to Rick Ross’ Baby Mother
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Fires Police Supt. Garry McCarthy
- Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monae, Laila Ali Join Alicia Keys Charity as Ambassadors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here