*One day before the Michael Jackson tribute, Chris Brown has been forced to pull out after he was denied a work visa because of his criminal record.
The singer was set to honor the late King of Pop with a performance at the Oct. 8 star-studded Michael Forever concert in Wales, but he’s now axed his plans after being barred from entering the U.K. due to his 2009 assault conviction for attacking his then-girlfriend Rihanna.
The show has been plagued with problems in recent weeks – the Black Eyed Peas dropped out of the tribute on Thursday due to “unavoidable circumstances”, and Gene Simmons was removed from the bill following complaints from fans regarding previous comments the Kiss rocker had made regarding Jackson’s child abuse allegations.
Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Ne-Yo and Leona Lewis are still expected to perform as planned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here