*One day before the Michael Jackson tribute, Chris Brown has been forced to pull out after he was denied a work visa because of his criminal record.
The singer was set to honor the late King of Pop with a performance at the Oct. 8 star-studded Michael Forever concert in Wales, but he’s now axed his plans after being barred from entering the U.K. due to his 2009 assault conviction for attacking his then-girlfriend Rihanna.
The show has been plagued with problems in recent weeks – the Black Eyed Peas dropped out of the tribute on Thursday due to “unavoidable circumstances”, and Gene Simmons was removed from the bill following complaints from fans regarding previous comments the Kiss rocker had made regarding Jackson’s child abuse allegations.
Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Ne-Yo and Leona Lewis are still expected to perform as planned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here