*Chris Rock recently tweeted a link to an article about a possible comedy tour with Dave Chappelle, adding the two words: “Could happen…. ”
The blog Humor Mill says the two comics have been in New York prepping a show that, if it’s successful could lead to a full-blown tour, notes Entertainment Weekly. The rumors have yet to be confirmed.
Below is the Humor Mill article posted Oct. 25 and tweeted by Rock:
Today our sources dropped a bomb on us; we heard that comedians Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle are both on stage in New York working out at an undisclosed comedy club, and they heard that they have had discussions about doing a comedy show together! Word is if they make those plans a reality and things go well for that comedy show, they may even do a tour!
As you already know, this news is huge since Chappelle has already been touring the country doing comedy shows which many believe he’s doing because he is ramping up a tour on his own, and Rock was recently on Broadway in the The Motherf*cker With the Hat, which is a play by Stephen Adly Guirgis.
If the news of this is for real (which we can say that we think it is) this is going to be one of the biggest tours ever produced.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here