*According to MrMoKelly.com, Tony Wafford (pictued) of Rev. Al Sharpton’s National Action Network (NAN) will have to pay up to the tune of $60,000 for his part in the sexual harassment of former employee Sharon Song Byrd while they worked together as part of the NAN sister organization, Palms Residential Care Facility.
The judgment was handed down Tuesday.
Pursuant to the original verdict, NAN announced that Wafford would be taking a leave of absence and Sharpton questioned the motives of Song Byrd (below), intimating that the plaintiff was trying to shakedown NAN.
Read/learn more and link to the court document/judgment at MrMoKelly.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here