*Fans are still mourning the sudden death of singer Amy Winehouse. And to help everyone cope and remember the young star, her father is releasing the singer’s memoir.
Mitch Winehouse is working with Harper Collins to publish the book titled, “Amy, My Daughter,” which will debut in 2012.
“I feel that I need to write this book to tell the true story of Amy and to help with my personal recovery,” her father explained. “I also want to raise as much money as possible for Amy’s foundation, so all proceeds from the book will go directly to help children who are disadvantaged through illness and substance addiction.”
Amy Winehouse passed away in July at the age of 27. She was found dead in her London home. The cause of death is still unknown.
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here