*Seem like the only time Flo Rida’s name ever comes up is because he’s in trouble. This time, he’s been busted for suspicion of smoking a blunt.
In Australia, police received a tip of a “strong smell of burnt cannabis” coming from the rappers hotel room.
According to reports, police raided the room and confiscated 16 grams of marijuana, a rolled joint, Viagra, a bottle of liquid THC and an illegal high-powered taser.
Flo Rida was not arrested, but his personal assistant Dakari Dalawn Philips was charged with possession of dangerous drugs, unlawful possession of restricted drugs and possession of a weapon.
Philips was fined $1,800 and was released shortly after being detained due to him having no previous offenses.
The night before, Flo Rida was scheduled to perform at Newcastle’s Fat Butter festival. But he arrived three hours late and was turned away by promoters.
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here