*Seem like the only time Flo Rida’s name ever comes up is because he’s in trouble. This time, he’s been busted for suspicion of smoking a blunt.
In Australia, police received a tip of a “strong smell of burnt cannabis” coming from the rappers hotel room.
According to reports, police raided the room and confiscated 16 grams of marijuana, a rolled joint, Viagra, a bottle of liquid THC and an illegal high-powered taser.
Flo Rida was not arrested, but his personal assistant Dakari Dalawn Philips was charged with possession of dangerous drugs, unlawful possession of restricted drugs and possession of a weapon.
Philips was fined $1,800 and was released shortly after being detained due to him having no previous offenses.
The night before, Flo Rida was scheduled to perform at Newcastle’s Fat Butter festival. But he arrived three hours late and was turned away by promoters.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Meet Ice-T and Coco’s New Baby Girl, Chanel Nicole (Pic)
- Jury Selection Begins in First Trial of Freddie Gray Case
- For Every 3 Pointer Made Steph Curry Donates a Life-Saving Bed-Net to a Child in Africa
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here