*As part of her “Let’s Move!” initiative, Michelle Obama wants to literally jump into the Guinness World Records book next week by helping break the title for the most people doing jumping jacks in a 24-hour period.
To break the record, more than 20,000 people around the world will need to do jumping jacks for a minute.
The first lady will lead hundreds of local children in doing one minute of jumping jacks on the South Lawn on Tuesday, reports the Associated Press. The event will be reviewed by an official from Guinness World Records and will signal the beginning of a 24-hour challenge.
The exact record to break is 20,425 jumpers, set on March 22, 2011.
Meanwhile, the AP was on hand yesterday to film the first lady and first dog, Bo, running soccer drills with the U.S. women’s soccer team and young girls on the South Lawn. See photos and video below.
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here