*As part of her “Let’s Move!” initiative, Michelle Obama wants to literally jump into the Guinness World Records book next week by helping break the title for the most people doing jumping jacks in a 24-hour period.
To break the record, more than 20,000 people around the world will need to do jumping jacks for a minute.
The first lady will lead hundreds of local children in doing one minute of jumping jacks on the South Lawn on Tuesday, reports the Associated Press. The event will be reviewed by an official from Guinness World Records and will signal the beginning of a 24-hour challenge.
The exact record to break is 20,425 jumpers, set on March 22, 2011.
Meanwhile, the AP was on hand yesterday to film the first lady and first dog, Bo, running soccer drills with the U.S. women’s soccer team and young girls on the South Lawn. See photos and video below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here