*As part of her “Let’s Move!” initiative, Michelle Obama wants to literally jump into the Guinness World Records book next week by helping break the title for the most people doing jumping jacks in a 24-hour period.
To break the record, more than 20,000 people around the world will need to do jumping jacks for a minute.
The first lady will lead hundreds of local children in doing one minute of jumping jacks on the South Lawn on Tuesday, reports the Associated Press. The event will be reviewed by an official from Guinness World Records and will signal the beginning of a 24-hour challenge.
The exact record to break is 20,425 jumpers, set on March 22, 2011.
Meanwhile, the AP was on hand yesterday to film the first lady and first dog, Bo, running soccer drills with the U.S. women’s soccer team and young girls on the South Lawn. See photos and video below.
- Celebs You Wish You Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here