*In another custody development between Halle Berry and her ex Gabriel Aubry, a judge has rejected the latter’s request to ditch his nanny-supervisor while he spends time with their daughter, Nahla.
According to TMZ, Gabriel was trying to amend his visitation rights, which require a nanny to be present while he’s with Nahla. Gabriel claimed he wanted more alone time with his daughter; Halle opposed the change.
The judge issued an order yesterday, siding with Halle, upholding the original agreement requiring supervised visitation on Gabriel’s part, TMZ reports.
Sources tell TMZ, Gabriel is upset and he feels the nanny is ruining his relationship with his daughter.
Meanwhile, Aubry has been accused of neglect and verbal abuse of Nahla, according to witnesses cited by Berry in court papers obtained by The Star earlier this month.
A particularly bitter blow-up occurred in February of 2010 according to the quoted witness. Berry returned from a trip and found Aubry at her home and told him to leave or she would call police.
He screamed that she was a “‘ghetto ni***r’ and threw a chair against the wall,” the witness is quoted as saying. “Halle was shaken and sobbing.”
The incident was not unusual, according to the witness.
Gabriel hated that Nahla was mixed race, a colleague of Halle’s claimed according to The Star. “He never wanted her hair to be braided, and he always said that Nahla was white.”
Friends tried to get him to understand that being mixed was part of her and Halle’s heritage, but he wouldn’t hear it …’
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here