*In another custody development between Halle Berry and her ex Gabriel Aubry, a judge has rejected the latter’s request to ditch his nanny-supervisor while he spends time with their daughter, Nahla.
According to TMZ, Gabriel was trying to amend his visitation rights, which require a nanny to be present while he’s with Nahla. Gabriel claimed he wanted more alone time with his daughter; Halle opposed the change.
The judge issued an order yesterday, siding with Halle, upholding the original agreement requiring supervised visitation on Gabriel’s part, TMZ reports.
Sources tell TMZ, Gabriel is upset and he feels the nanny is ruining his relationship with his daughter.
Meanwhile, Aubry has been accused of neglect and verbal abuse of Nahla, according to witnesses cited by Berry in court papers obtained by The Star earlier this month.
A particularly bitter blow-up occurred in February of 2010 according to the quoted witness. Berry returned from a trip and found Aubry at her home and told him to leave or she would call police.
He screamed that she was a “‘ghetto ni***r’ and threw a chair against the wall,” the witness is quoted as saying. “Halle was shaken and sobbing.”
The incident was not unusual, according to the witness.
Gabriel hated that Nahla was mixed race, a colleague of Halle’s claimed according to The Star. “He never wanted her hair to be braided, and he always said that Nahla was white.”
Friends tried to get him to understand that being mixed was part of her and Halle’s heritage, but he wouldn’t hear it …’
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here