The highly debated film, “Joy Road” which stars Wood Harris, Jamie Hector, Nbushe Wright, Obba Babatunde, and Roger Guenveur Smith will be in theaters on Oct. 21 at select theaters in Atlanta, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., St. Louis, Chicago, and of course Detroit, where it was filmed.
The story focuses on a successful lawyer who finds himself a bit overwhelmed after he agrees to help this troubled sister defend her boyfriend after he’s been arrested for murder. He ends up in the middle of a conspiracy to pass laws that fill up prisons. It looks like a good one.
Check out the trailer:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here