The highly debated film, “Joy Road” which stars Wood Harris, Jamie Hector, Nbushe Wright, Obba Babatunde, and Roger Guenveur Smith will be in theaters on Oct. 21 at select theaters in Atlanta, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., St. Louis, Chicago, and of course Detroit, where it was filmed.
The story focuses on a successful lawyer who finds himself a bit overwhelmed after he agrees to help this troubled sister defend her boyfriend after he’s been arrested for murder. He ends up in the middle of a conspiracy to pass laws that fill up prisons. It looks like a good one.
Check out the trailer:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here