The highly debated film, “Joy Road” which stars Wood Harris, Jamie Hector, Nbushe Wright, Obba Babatunde, and Roger Guenveur Smith will be in theaters on Oct. 21 at select theaters in Atlanta, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., St. Louis, Chicago, and of course Detroit, where it was filmed.
The story focuses on a successful lawyer who finds himself a bit overwhelmed after he agrees to help this troubled sister defend her boyfriend after he’s been arrested for murder. He ends up in the middle of a conspiracy to pass laws that fill up prisons. It looks like a good one.
Check out the trailer:
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Obama Phoned Widow of Texas Police Officer Shot in Cold Blood
- EXCLUSIVE: 4 Years After Suspended Life Sentences, Scott Sisters Seek Pardon
- Joe Brown Released From Jail After 5-Day Sentence
- Is New Will Smith Movie ‘Concussion’ Making the NFL Nervous? (WATCH TRAILER)
- Kim Fields Joins Fellow ‘RHOA’ Stars with $212,000 Tax Lien
- Sanaa Lathan and Michael Ealy Speak at The Hollywood Confidential (PHOTOS)
- White Florida Teacher Says She Was Fired for Having Black Boyfriend (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here