The highly debated film, “Joy Road” which stars Wood Harris, Jamie Hector, Nbushe Wright, Obba Babatunde, and Roger Guenveur Smith will be in theaters on Oct. 21 at select theaters in Atlanta, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., St. Louis, Chicago, and of course Detroit, where it was filmed.
The story focuses on a successful lawyer who finds himself a bit overwhelmed after he agrees to help this troubled sister defend her boyfriend after he’s been arrested for murder. He ends up in the middle of a conspiracy to pass laws that fill up prisons. It looks like a good one.
Check out the trailer:
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here