*The Kardashian family says they were completely blindsided when Michelle Obama revealed that her husband doesn’t like when their daughters watch their reality show, insisting he has the wrong idea about the program.
According to TMZ, the family read Michelle’s new interview with iVillage about television shows they allow daughters Sasha and Malia to watch. She said, “Barack really thinks some of the Kardashians — when they watch that stuff — he doesn’t like that as much.”
The Kardashians were reportedly “surprised” by the news because Obama personally told Khloe he thought “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” was a “great show” when they met last year at the White House.
In fact, the Kardashians believe Sasha, 10, and Malia, 13, could actually learn something from the show … because it features girls in real-life situations facing real-life problems – ranging from health to relationships.
Michelle, however, said she doesn’t mind her daughters watching the E! show as long as they are taking away something positive about it.
“I sort of feel like if we’re talking about it, I’m more concerned with how they take it. ‘What did you learn when you watched that?’” Michelle said. “And if they’re learning the right lessons, like, ‘That was crazy,’ then I’m like, ‘OK.'”
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here