*The Kardashian family says they were completely blindsided when Michelle Obama revealed that her husband doesn’t like when their daughters watch their reality show, insisting he has the wrong idea about the program.
According to TMZ, the family read Michelle’s new interview with iVillage about television shows they allow daughters Sasha and Malia to watch. She said, “Barack really thinks some of the Kardashians — when they watch that stuff — he doesn’t like that as much.”
The Kardashians were reportedly “surprised” by the news because Obama personally told Khloe he thought “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” was a “great show” when they met last year at the White House.
In fact, the Kardashians believe Sasha, 10, and Malia, 13, could actually learn something from the show … because it features girls in real-life situations facing real-life problems – ranging from health to relationships.
Michelle, however, said she doesn’t mind her daughters watching the E! show as long as they are taking away something positive about it.
“I sort of feel like if we’re talking about it, I’m more concerned with how they take it. ‘What did you learn when you watched that?’” Michelle said. “And if they’re learning the right lessons, like, ‘That was crazy,’ then I’m like, ‘OK.'”
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here