*The Kardashian family says they were completely blindsided when Michelle Obama revealed that her husband doesn’t like when their daughters watch their reality show, insisting he has the wrong idea about the program.
According to TMZ, the family read Michelle’s new interview with iVillage about television shows they allow daughters Sasha and Malia to watch. She said, “Barack really thinks some of the Kardashians — when they watch that stuff — he doesn’t like that as much.”
The Kardashians were reportedly “surprised” by the news because Obama personally told Khloe he thought “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” was a “great show” when they met last year at the White House.
In fact, the Kardashians believe Sasha, 10, and Malia, 13, could actually learn something from the show … because it features girls in real-life situations facing real-life problems – ranging from health to relationships.
Michelle, however, said she doesn’t mind her daughters watching the E! show as long as they are taking away something positive about it.
“I sort of feel like if we’re talking about it, I’m more concerned with how they take it. ‘What did you learn when you watched that?’” Michelle said. “And if they’re learning the right lessons, like, ‘That was crazy,’ then I’m like, ‘OK.'”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here