*The Kardashian family says they were completely blindsided when Michelle Obama revealed that her husband doesn’t like when their daughters watch their reality show, insisting he has the wrong idea about the program.
According to TMZ, the family read Michelle’s new interview with iVillage about television shows they allow daughters Sasha and Malia to watch. She said, “Barack really thinks some of the Kardashians — when they watch that stuff — he doesn’t like that as much.”
The Kardashians were reportedly “surprised” by the news because Obama personally told Khloe he thought “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” was a “great show” when they met last year at the White House.
In fact, the Kardashians believe Sasha, 10, and Malia, 13, could actually learn something from the show … because it features girls in real-life situations facing real-life problems – ranging from health to relationships.
Michelle, however, said she doesn’t mind her daughters watching the E! show as long as they are taking away something positive about it.
“I sort of feel like if we’re talking about it, I’m more concerned with how they take it. ‘What did you learn when you watched that?’” Michelle said. “And if they’re learning the right lessons, like, ‘That was crazy,’ then I’m like, ‘OK.'”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here