After denying it over and over, even though nobody believed her, Kim Kardashian is filing for divorce from Kris Humphries.
The implosion of the marriage comes just 72 days after they tied the knot in a lavish ceremony that was taped for her reality show.
“Yes @kimkardashian is filing for divorce this morning,” Tweets Ryan Seacrest, who produces her reality show. “I touched base with her.”
Reports say Kardashian, 30, has hired celebrity lawyer Laura Wasser and will cite the usual “irreconcilable differences.” The date of separation will be listed as today, Oct. 31, 2011.
The filing comes after weeks of speculation of trouble in their brief marriage.
Here’s what a source told TMZ about the couple’s problems:
One of the main points of contention in the marriage was where the couple would live after all of the wedding madness finally died down.
We’re told Kris was passionate about eventually settling down in Minnesota, where he’s from … and believed Kim was on board with the plan. She wasn’t.
Sources tell us Kim — who’s from L.A. — wants to stay near her family … and she also feels that staying in town is the best thing for her career.
It makes you wonder why a super important item like that wasn’t discussed long before the wedding.We also wonder if all the drama was captured for her reality show. In fact, we wouldn’t be surprised if it was.
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here