After denying it over and over, even though nobody believed her, Kim Kardashian is filing for divorce from Kris Humphries.
The implosion of the marriage comes just 72 days after they tied the knot in a lavish ceremony that was taped for her reality show.
“Yes @kimkardashian is filing for divorce this morning,” Tweets Ryan Seacrest, who produces her reality show. “I touched base with her.”
Reports say Kardashian, 30, has hired celebrity lawyer Laura Wasser and will cite the usual “irreconcilable differences.” The date of separation will be listed as today, Oct. 31, 2011.
The filing comes after weeks of speculation of trouble in their brief marriage.
Here’s what a source told TMZ about the couple’s problems:
One of the main points of contention in the marriage was where the couple would live after all of the wedding madness finally died down.
We’re told Kris was passionate about eventually settling down in Minnesota, where he’s from … and believed Kim was on board with the plan. She wasn’t.
Sources tell us Kim — who’s from L.A. — wants to stay near her family … and she also feels that staying in town is the best thing for her career.
It makes you wonder why a super important item like that wasn’t discussed long before the wedding.We also wonder if all the drama was captured for her reality show. In fact, we wouldn’t be surprised if it was.
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here