After denying it over and over, even though nobody believed her, Kim Kardashian is filing for divorce from Kris Humphries.
The implosion of the marriage comes just 72 days after they tied the knot in a lavish ceremony that was taped for her reality show.
“Yes @kimkardashian is filing for divorce this morning,” Tweets Ryan Seacrest, who produces her reality show. “I touched base with her.”
Reports say Kardashian, 30, has hired celebrity lawyer Laura Wasser and will cite the usual “irreconcilable differences.” The date of separation will be listed as today, Oct. 31, 2011.
The filing comes after weeks of speculation of trouble in their brief marriage.
Here’s what a source told TMZ about the couple’s problems:
One of the main points of contention in the marriage was where the couple would live after all of the wedding madness finally died down.
We’re told Kris was passionate about eventually settling down in Minnesota, where he’s from … and believed Kim was on board with the plan. She wasn’t.
Sources tell us Kim — who’s from L.A. — wants to stay near her family … and she also feels that staying in town is the best thing for her career.
It makes you wonder why a super important item like that wasn’t discussed long before the wedding.We also wonder if all the drama was captured for her reality show. In fact, we wouldn’t be surprised if it was.
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Karen Clark Sheard is ‘Destined to Win’; New Album Debuts at #2
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here