*Oprah’s best friend Gayle King has done something quite unexpected.
On her OWN talk, she invited Curtis James Jackson – a/k/a 50 Cent – to talk about bullying, but before the talk could commence, she took a moment to share with the audience her new piece of body-art.
On her left bicep, King has a temporary tattoo of the face of rapper and now actor 50 Cent along with his name. He appears in a do-rag and fitted cap. Perhaps it’s a kind gesture since Fif has a cat named Gayle and a dog named Oprah.
At one point, King joked about the possibility of a relationship together and how the tabloids would react to such a story.
“If 50 Cent and Gayle got together, do you know the scandal that would cause?” she said with a laugh
Back to bullying, the rapper displayed a softer, compassionate side of himself, explaining that he grew up in an environment where bullying was the norm.
“The actual environment that I grew up in, if you didn’t create an example of you not being afraid of the altercation or situations that could possibly take place, there was a higher probability that you’d be involved on the other end of it,” he said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here