*Oprah’s best friend Gayle King has done something quite unexpected.
On her OWN talk, she invited Curtis James Jackson – a/k/a 50 Cent – to talk about bullying, but before the talk could commence, she took a moment to share with the audience her new piece of body-art.
On her left bicep, King has a temporary tattoo of the face of rapper and now actor 50 Cent along with his name. He appears in a do-rag and fitted cap. Perhaps it’s a kind gesture since Fif has a cat named Gayle and a dog named Oprah.
At one point, King joked about the possibility of a relationship together and how the tabloids would react to such a story.
“If 50 Cent and Gayle got together, do you know the scandal that would cause?” she said with a laugh
Back to bullying, the rapper displayed a softer, compassionate side of himself, explaining that he grew up in an environment where bullying was the norm.
“The actual environment that I grew up in, if you didn’t create an example of you not being afraid of the altercation or situations that could possibly take place, there was a higher probability that you’d be involved on the other end of it,” he said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here