*Oprah’s best friend Gayle King has done something quite unexpected.
On her OWN talk, she invited Curtis James Jackson – a/k/a 50 Cent – to talk about bullying, but before the talk could commence, she took a moment to share with the audience her new piece of body-art.
On her left bicep, King has a temporary tattoo of the face of rapper and now actor 50 Cent along with his name. He appears in a do-rag and fitted cap. Perhaps it’s a kind gesture since Fif has a cat named Gayle and a dog named Oprah.
At one point, King joked about the possibility of a relationship together and how the tabloids would react to such a story.
“If 50 Cent and Gayle got together, do you know the scandal that would cause?” she said with a laugh
Back to bullying, the rapper displayed a softer, compassionate side of himself, explaining that he grew up in an environment where bullying was the norm.
“The actual environment that I grew up in, if you didn’t create an example of you not being afraid of the altercation or situations that could possibly take place, there was a higher probability that you’d be involved on the other end of it,” he said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here