*Oprah’s best friend Gayle King has done something quite unexpected.
On her OWN talk, she invited Curtis James Jackson – a/k/a 50 Cent – to talk about bullying, but before the talk could commence, she took a moment to share with the audience her new piece of body-art.
On her left bicep, King has a temporary tattoo of the face of rapper and now actor 50 Cent along with his name. He appears in a do-rag and fitted cap. Perhaps it’s a kind gesture since Fif has a cat named Gayle and a dog named Oprah.
At one point, King joked about the possibility of a relationship together and how the tabloids would react to such a story.
“If 50 Cent and Gayle got together, do you know the scandal that would cause?” she said with a laugh
Back to bullying, the rapper displayed a softer, compassionate side of himself, explaining that he grew up in an environment where bullying was the norm.
“The actual environment that I grew up in, if you didn’t create an example of you not being afraid of the altercation or situations that could possibly take place, there was a higher probability that you’d be involved on the other end of it,” he said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here