*Friday’s episode of “20/20” featuring the big reveal of Mariah Carey’s twins was the night’s highest rated program among the coveted “adults 18-49” group, according to Nielsen.
The broadcast – which featured a Barbara Walters interview with Carey, her husband Nick Cannon and a first look at their twins Monroe and Moroccan – was up a whopping 75% in the demo from last week.
It was helped by a stronger lead-in from “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition,” notes Deadline.com. The veteran reality series started its Friday debut slow, posting a 1.1/4 in 18-49 at 8 p.m. But its second episode at 9 p.m. (1.7/5) picked up significantly, off only by 2 tenths from the series’ most recent airing on Sunday last week.
Friday’s “20/20” also featured the daughter-in-law of convicted Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here