*Friday’s episode of “20/20” featuring the big reveal of Mariah Carey’s twins was the night’s highest rated program among the coveted “adults 18-49″ group, according to Nielsen.
The broadcast – which featured a Barbara Walters interview with Carey, her husband Nick Cannon and a first look at their twins Monroe and Moroccan – was up a whopping 75% in the demo from last week.
It was helped by a stronger lead-in from “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition,” notes Deadline.com. The veteran reality series started its Friday debut slow, posting a 1.1/4 in 18-49 at 8 p.m. But its second episode at 9 p.m. (1.7/5) picked up significantly, off only by 2 tenths from the series’ most recent airing on Sunday last week.
Friday’s “20/20” also featured the daughter-in-law of convicted Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff.
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here