*Friday’s episode of “20/20” featuring the big reveal of Mariah Carey’s twins was the night’s highest rated program among the coveted “adults 18-49” group, according to Nielsen.
The broadcast – which featured a Barbara Walters interview with Carey, her husband Nick Cannon and a first look at their twins Monroe and Moroccan – was up a whopping 75% in the demo from last week.
It was helped by a stronger lead-in from “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition,” notes Deadline.com. The veteran reality series started its Friday debut slow, posting a 1.1/4 in 18-49 at 8 p.m. But its second episode at 9 p.m. (1.7/5) picked up significantly, off only by 2 tenths from the series’ most recent airing on Sunday last week.
Friday’s “20/20” also featured the daughter-in-law of convicted Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addition Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here