*Friday’s episode of “20/20” featuring the big reveal of Mariah Carey’s twins was the night’s highest rated program among the coveted “adults 18-49″ group, according to Nielsen.
The broadcast – which featured a Barbara Walters interview with Carey, her husband Nick Cannon and a first look at their twins Monroe and Moroccan – was up a whopping 75% in the demo from last week.
It was helped by a stronger lead-in from “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition,” notes Deadline.com. The veteran reality series started its Friday debut slow, posting a 1.1/4 in 18-49 at 8 p.m. But its second episode at 9 p.m. (1.7/5) picked up significantly, off only by 2 tenths from the series’ most recent airing on Sunday last week.
Friday’s “20/20” also featured the daughter-in-law of convicted Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff.
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here