*Friday’s episode of “20/20” featuring the big reveal of Mariah Carey’s twins was the night’s highest rated program among the coveted “adults 18-49” group, according to Nielsen.
The broadcast – which featured a Barbara Walters interview with Carey, her husband Nick Cannon and a first look at their twins Monroe and Moroccan – was up a whopping 75% in the demo from last week.
It was helped by a stronger lead-in from “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition,” notes Deadline.com. The veteran reality series started its Friday debut slow, posting a 1.1/4 in 18-49 at 8 p.m. But its second episode at 9 p.m. (1.7/5) picked up significantly, off only by 2 tenths from the series’ most recent airing on Sunday last week.
Friday’s “20/20” also featured the daughter-in-law of convicted Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here