*New parents Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon will finally show off their twin babies as part of a Barbara Walters interview for “20/20.”
The broadcast, set to air Friday (Oct. 21), will feature a first look at daughter Monroe and son Moroccan, who were born on April 30 and have been kept hidden from the public, until now.
According to ABC, Walters was invited to spend time with Carey and Cannon and meet the kids in their New York home.
A post on Carey’s website reads: “Mariah and Nick recently sat down with Barbara Walters in their New York apartment to discuss Mariah’s pregnancy, their marriage, their beautiful baby twins Monroe and Moroccan and much more.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here