*New parents Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon will finally show off their twin babies as part of a Barbara Walters interview for “20/20.”
The broadcast, set to air Friday (Oct. 21), will feature a first look at daughter Monroe and son Moroccan, who were born on April 30 and have been kept hidden from the public, until now.
According to ABC, Walters was invited to spend time with Carey and Cannon and meet the kids in their New York home.
A post on Carey’s website reads: “Mariah and Nick recently sat down with Barbara Walters in their New York apartment to discuss Mariah’s pregnancy, their marriage, their beautiful baby twins Monroe and Moroccan and much more.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here