*Mary J. Blige has been added to the list of performers for the 2011 American Music Awards, producers revealed in an announcement today (Oct. 24).
Also added to the lineup are Justin Bieber, Kelly Clarkson, Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera.
The new set of artists joins previously announced performers Katy Perry and Pitbull. The ceremony will be held Nov. 20 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
Bieber, Clarkson and Blige all have new albums to support: Bieber’s first holiday album, “Under The Mistletoe,” arrives Nov. 1, Clarkson’s fifth album, “Stronger,” is out on Tuesday, and Blige’s “My Life II… The Journey Continues (Act 1)” is currently slated for a Nov. 21 release.
As previously reported, Adele Leads all American Music Awards nominees with four, and will compete against Lil Wayne, Perry, Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga for artist of the year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here