*Mary J. Blige has been added to the list of performers for the 2011 American Music Awards, producers revealed in an announcement today (Oct. 24).
Also added to the lineup are Justin Bieber, Kelly Clarkson, Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera.
The new set of artists joins previously announced performers Katy Perry and Pitbull. The ceremony will be held Nov. 20 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
Bieber, Clarkson and Blige all have new albums to support: Bieber’s first holiday album, “Under The Mistletoe,” arrives Nov. 1, Clarkson’s fifth album, “Stronger,” is out on Tuesday, and Blige’s “My Life II… The Journey Continues (Act 1)” is currently slated for a Nov. 21 release.
As previously reported, Adele Leads all American Music Awards nominees with four, and will compete against Lil Wayne, Perry, Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga for artist of the year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here