*Mary J. Blige has been added to the list of performers for the 2011 American Music Awards, producers revealed in an announcement today (Oct. 24).
Also added to the lineup are Justin Bieber, Kelly Clarkson, Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera.
The new set of artists joins previously announced performers Katy Perry and Pitbull. The ceremony will be held Nov. 20 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
Bieber, Clarkson and Blige all have new albums to support: Bieber’s first holiday album, “Under The Mistletoe,” arrives Nov. 1, Clarkson’s fifth album, “Stronger,” is out on Tuesday, and Blige’s “My Life II… The Journey Continues (Act 1)” is currently slated for a Nov. 21 release.
As previously reported, Adele Leads all American Music Awards nominees with four, and will compete against Lil Wayne, Perry, Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga for artist of the year.
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here