*Mary J. Blige has been added to the list of performers for the 2011 American Music Awards, producers revealed in an announcement today (Oct. 24).
Also added to the lineup are Justin Bieber, Kelly Clarkson, Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera.
The new set of artists joins previously announced performers Katy Perry and Pitbull. The ceremony will be held Nov. 20 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
Bieber, Clarkson and Blige all have new albums to support: Bieber’s first holiday album, “Under The Mistletoe,” arrives Nov. 1, Clarkson’s fifth album, “Stronger,” is out on Tuesday, and Blige’s “My Life II… The Journey Continues (Act 1)” is currently slated for a Nov. 21 release.
As previously reported, Adele Leads all American Music Awards nominees with four, and will compete against Lil Wayne, Perry, Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga for artist of the year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West 53 Million dollars in Debt; the TRUTH Behind the SHINE
- Corrie Harris Asks Are you 'Entouch' with Fashion?
- Happy Valentines Day from ThisNthat: 3 Funny Videos Just for You!
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here