*Mary J. Blige has been added to the list of performers for the 2011 American Music Awards, producers revealed in an announcement today (Oct. 24).
Also added to the lineup are Justin Bieber, Kelly Clarkson, Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera.
The new set of artists joins previously announced performers Katy Perry and Pitbull. The ceremony will be held Nov. 20 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
Bieber, Clarkson and Blige all have new albums to support: Bieber’s first holiday album, “Under The Mistletoe,” arrives Nov. 1, Clarkson’s fifth album, “Stronger,” is out on Tuesday, and Blige’s “My Life II… The Journey Continues (Act 1)” is currently slated for a Nov. 21 release.
As previously reported, Adele Leads all American Music Awards nominees with four, and will compete against Lil Wayne, Perry, Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga for artist of the year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here