*There’s no mistaking the true love vibing between newlyweds Monica and Shannon Brown.
In an interview with Essence.com, the pair shared their thoughts about marriage and even gave tips on how to keep the flames aglow.
Keeping things fresh means keeping things sexy, says the singer.
“That’s so easy for us, I don’t know where to start. The best lingerie I have, Vanessa Bryant gave it to me,” she said. “She is the biggest fan of La Perla and she goes into those stores a lot. Every time I would open one of her gifts, Shannon was like ‘yeah’ and he’d start clapping for that gift. Sometimes he likes when I’m just in his t-shirt or his jersey.”
And with her and his busy schedules, you’d think she’d lose track of life. But staying focused and keeping balance in life help Monica and Shannon keep their relationship strong. She said even while at work, they make time to be with each other.
“My husband is my part of my greatest joys, so it doesn’t feel like work or like I’m balancing anything. My husband and my kids absolutely come first, so work is just something where I figure out where it will fit,” she said. “I just think there’s no comparison of the two so it makes it a lot easier. The boys are at the age now where they can travel with us and they love doing it. Of course, they’re never hesitant to go to a game or two. Shannon’s work is way more exciting than mom’s. We find ways to make it all happen, but family is first.”
Read the full interview at Essence.com.
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here