*Boxing icon Muhammad Ali claims he got sucker-punched when he purchased a mansion in his Louisville hometown that turned out to be a huge money pit.
The Greatest of All Time purchased the home for $1.87 million in 2006. He and his wife Yolanda are now suing the couple that sold them the property, alleging it had undisclosed problems that included roof and chimney leaks, improper ventilation and mold.
An attorney for Patrick and Beverly Lancaster told WDRB in a statement that the couple “was totally surprised” by the lawsuit and that: “There are no serious defects with the home. The house is a 10-year-old home. A normal Greater Louisville Association of Realtors contract was used for the sale, and the purchasers had every opportunity to have the home inspected at the time.”
Click here to see video of the house, courtesy of WDRB.
- Raven-Symoné Co-signs Oprah: 'Black Twitter Hates Me'
- Walmart Denies Customer Confederate Flag Cake, OK's ISIS Cake in Error (Video)
- Michael Sam Ends Six-Month Engagement With Fiancé
- 'UnSung Revisited' Debuts Tonight with Full Force & Paul Anthony
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here