*Boxing icon Muhammad Ali claims he got sucker-punched when he purchased a mansion in his Louisville hometown that turned out to be a huge money pit.
The Greatest of All Time purchased the home for $1.87 million in 2006. He and his wife Yolanda are now suing the couple that sold them the property, alleging it had undisclosed problems that included roof and chimney leaks, improper ventilation and mold.
An attorney for Patrick and Beverly Lancaster told WDRB in a statement that the couple “was totally surprised” by the lawsuit and that: “There are no serious defects with the home. The house is a 10-year-old home. A normal Greater Louisville Association of Realtors contract was used for the sale, and the purchasers had every opportunity to have the home inspected at the time.”
Click here to see video of the house, courtesy of WDRB.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here