*Boxing icon Muhammad Ali claims he got sucker-punched when he purchased a mansion in his Louisville hometown that turned out to be a huge money pit.
The Greatest of All Time purchased the home for $1.87 million in 2006. He and his wife Yolanda are now suing the couple that sold them the property, alleging it had undisclosed problems that included roof and chimney leaks, improper ventilation and mold.
An attorney for Patrick and Beverly Lancaster told WDRB in a statement that the couple “was totally surprised” by the lawsuit and that: “There are no serious defects with the home. The house is a 10-year-old home. A normal Greater Louisville Association of Realtors contract was used for the sale, and the purchasers had every opportunity to have the home inspected at the time.”
Click here to see video of the house, courtesy of WDRB.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Mystery Surrounds South African Child in Chris Rock’s Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here