*Boxing icon Muhammad Ali claims he got sucker-punched when he purchased a mansion in his Louisville hometown that turned out to be a huge money pit.
The Greatest of All Time purchased the home for $1.87 million in 2006. He and his wife Yolanda are now suing the couple that sold them the property, alleging it had undisclosed problems that included roof and chimney leaks, improper ventilation and mold.
An attorney for Patrick and Beverly Lancaster told WDRB in a statement that the couple “was totally surprised” by the lawsuit and that: “There are no serious defects with the home. The house is a 10-year-old home. A normal Greater Louisville Association of Realtors contract was used for the sale, and the purchasers had every opportunity to have the home inspected at the time.”
Click here to see video of the house, courtesy of WDRB.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here