*Rapper J. Cole’s debut album, “Cole World: the Sideline Story” made it on top of Billboard’s top 200 chart with 218,000 copies sold. He’s the first solo artist to debut at number one in over a year, according to Billboard.com.
The artist also made history this year when he became the first to sign onto Jay-Z’s label. With the kind of partnership he has with one of the most powerful Hip Hop moguls, he’s bound to continue reaching the top.
And speaking of making history, new mother and returning diva, Mariah Carey is getting back on the music tip in time for the holidays. This Christmas, she’s working with teenage heartthrob Justin Bieber.
The two artists will perform a duet of “All I Want for Christmas Is You” which will appear on Bieber’s holiday album “Under The Mistletoe.”
It’ll also include big names like Usher and Boyz II Men.
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here