*Rapper J. Cole’s debut album, “Cole World: the Sideline Story” made it on top of Billboard’s top 200 chart with 218,000 copies sold. He’s the first solo artist to debut at number one in over a year, according to Billboard.com.
The artist also made history this year when he became the first to sign onto Jay-Z’s label. With the kind of partnership he has with one of the most powerful Hip Hop moguls, he’s bound to continue reaching the top.
And speaking of making history, new mother and returning diva, Mariah Carey is getting back on the music tip in time for the holidays. This Christmas, she’s working with teenage heartthrob Justin Bieber.
The two artists will perform a duet of “All I Want for Christmas Is You” which will appear on Bieber’s holiday album “Under The Mistletoe.”
It’ll also include big names like Usher and Boyz II Men.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here