*Rapper J. Cole’s debut album, “Cole World: the Sideline Story” made it on top of Billboard’s top 200 chart with 218,000 copies sold. He’s the first solo artist to debut at number one in over a year, according to Billboard.com.
The artist also made history this year when he became the first to sign onto Jay-Z’s label. With the kind of partnership he has with one of the most powerful Hip Hop moguls, he’s bound to continue reaching the top.
And speaking of making history, new mother and returning diva, Mariah Carey is getting back on the music tip in time for the holidays. This Christmas, she’s working with teenage heartthrob Justin Bieber.
The two artists will perform a duet of “All I Want for Christmas Is You” which will appear on Bieber’s holiday album “Under The Mistletoe.”
It’ll also include big names like Usher and Boyz II Men.
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Ice-T and Coco Are Gonna Have A Baby!
- Report: Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke/Blindness in Brazil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here