*Rapper J. Cole’s debut album, “Cole World: the Sideline Story” made it on top of Billboard’s top 200 chart with 218,000 copies sold. He’s the first solo artist to debut at number one in over a year, according to Billboard.com.
The artist also made history this year when he became the first to sign onto Jay-Z’s label. With the kind of partnership he has with one of the most powerful Hip Hop moguls, he’s bound to continue reaching the top.
And speaking of making history, new mother and returning diva, Mariah Carey is getting back on the music tip in time for the holidays. This Christmas, she’s working with teenage heartthrob Justin Bieber.
The two artists will perform a duet of “All I Want for Christmas Is You” which will appear on Bieber’s holiday album “Under The Mistletoe.”
It’ll also include big names like Usher and Boyz II Men.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here