*Rapper J. Cole’s debut album, “Cole World: the Sideline Story” made it on top of Billboard’s top 200 chart with 218,000 copies sold. He’s the first solo artist to debut at number one in over a year, according to Billboard.com.
The artist also made history this year when he became the first to sign onto Jay-Z’s label. With the kind of partnership he has with one of the most powerful Hip Hop moguls, he’s bound to continue reaching the top.
And speaking of making history, new mother and returning diva, Mariah Carey is getting back on the music tip in time for the holidays. This Christmas, she’s working with teenage heartthrob Justin Bieber.
The two artists will perform a duet of “All I Want for Christmas Is You” which will appear on Bieber’s holiday album “Under The Mistletoe.”
It’ll also include big names like Usher and Boyz II Men.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here