*As reported by People.com, Ne-Yo and his girlfriend Monyetta Shaw welcomed a new baby into the family.
The singer has since tweeted an official announcement, saying their new bundle of joy is a baby boy named Mason Evan Smith.
“Sal-u twit fam. If you are truly fam you’ll help me welcome the heir to my throne, born OCT.9TH at 6 pounds, 10 ounces! Mason Evan Smith!” Ne-Yo tweeted.
Mason Evan Smith joins big sis Madilyn Grace.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here