*Showtime has unveiled a new promo of its upcoming Don Cheadle comedy, “House of Lies.”
The series, premiering Sunday, Jan. 8 at 10 p.m., is based on Martin Kihn’s book, “House of Lies: How Management Consultants Steal Your Watch and Then Tell You the Time.”
In the minute-long trailer, Cheadle says: “While you sleep, while you work, while you play, we keep America running like clockwork. With the secret handshake, the wizards of Oz, the hand up your skirt when no one’s looking, we keep big business in business by telling them what they need, when they need it. Truth? We’re just stealing their watch to tell them the time.
“And they’re paying us millions for the favor.”
Created by Matthew Carnahan, House of Lies, co-starring Ben Schwartz, Dawn Olivieri and Josh Lawson, launches Sunday, Jan. 8 at 10 p.m.
Watch the new trailer below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here