*Showtime has unveiled a new promo of its upcoming Don Cheadle comedy, “House of Lies.”
The series, premiering Sunday, Jan. 8 at 10 p.m., is based on Martin Kihn’s book, “House of Lies: How Management Consultants Steal Your Watch and Then Tell You the Time.”
In the minute-long trailer, Cheadle says: “While you sleep, while you work, while you play, we keep America running like clockwork. With the secret handshake, the wizards of Oz, the hand up your skirt when no one’s looking, we keep big business in business by telling them what they need, when they need it. Truth? We’re just stealing their watch to tell them the time.
“And they’re paying us millions for the favor.”
Created by Matthew Carnahan, House of Lies, co-starring Ben Schwartz, Dawn Olivieri and Josh Lawson, launches Sunday, Jan. 8 at 10 p.m.
Watch the new trailer below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addition Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here