*Showtime has unveiled a new promo of its upcoming Don Cheadle comedy, “House of Lies.”
The series, premiering Sunday, Jan. 8 at 10 p.m., is based on Martin Kihn’s book, “House of Lies: How Management Consultants Steal Your Watch and Then Tell You the Time.”
In the minute-long trailer, Cheadle says: “While you sleep, while you work, while you play, we keep America running like clockwork. With the secret handshake, the wizards of Oz, the hand up your skirt when no one’s looking, we keep big business in business by telling them what they need, when they need it. Truth? We’re just stealing their watch to tell them the time.
“And they’re paying us millions for the favor.”
Created by Matthew Carnahan, House of Lies, co-starring Ben Schwartz, Dawn Olivieri and Josh Lawson, launches Sunday, Jan. 8 at 10 p.m.
Watch the new trailer below:
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here