*Showtime has unveiled a new promo of its upcoming Don Cheadle comedy, “House of Lies.”
The series, premiering Sunday, Jan. 8 at 10 p.m., is based on Martin Kihn’s book, “House of Lies: How Management Consultants Steal Your Watch and Then Tell You the Time.”
In the minute-long trailer, Cheadle says: “While you sleep, while you work, while you play, we keep America running like clockwork. With the secret handshake, the wizards of Oz, the hand up your skirt when no one’s looking, we keep big business in business by telling them what they need, when they need it. Truth? We’re just stealing their watch to tell them the time.
“And they’re paying us millions for the favor.”
Created by Matthew Carnahan, House of Lies, co-starring Ben Schwartz, Dawn Olivieri and Josh Lawson, launches Sunday, Jan. 8 at 10 p.m.
Watch the new trailer below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here