*Rapper Nicki Minaj tells Cosmopolitan she finds rich men a “turn off” because they spend too much time trying to impress her with their money.
“I may be smiling in their face, but my antenna is up,” she says. “When they’re trying to show off their cash or their watch, it’s an immediate turn-off.
“I’m around millionaires and athletes every day who think, ‘All I need to do is get in a room with Nicki Minaj,’ and they’re gonna leave with my number. You can’t run a game on a rapper. I’m always 10 steps ahead of them.”
However, she does know exactly what she is looking for in a man – namely full lips and a strong nose.
In her cover interview, she continues: “I do like a dope nose profile, one that’s straight on the side. And I like full lips. I’ve never kissed someone who doesn’t have full lips.”
Nicki has previously suggested she is “non-pretty,” something she shares with Lady Gaga.
“We both do the awkward non-pretty thing,” she explains. “What we’re saying – what I’m saying anyway – is that it’s OK to be weird. And maybe your weird is my normal. Who’s to say? I think it’s an attitude we both share.”
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Ice-T and Coco Are Gonna Have A Baby!
- Report: Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke/Blindness in Brazil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here