*Rapper Nicki Minaj tells Cosmopolitan she finds rich men a “turn off” because they spend too much time trying to impress her with their money.
“I may be smiling in their face, but my antenna is up,” she says. “When they’re trying to show off their cash or their watch, it’s an immediate turn-off.
“I’m around millionaires and athletes every day who think, ‘All I need to do is get in a room with Nicki Minaj,’ and they’re gonna leave with my number. You can’t run a game on a rapper. I’m always 10 steps ahead of them.”
However, she does know exactly what she is looking for in a man – namely full lips and a strong nose.
In her cover interview, she continues: “I do like a dope nose profile, one that’s straight on the side. And I like full lips. I’ve never kissed someone who doesn’t have full lips.”
Nicki has previously suggested she is “non-pretty,” something she shares with Lady Gaga.
“We both do the awkward non-pretty thing,” she explains. “What we’re saying – what I’m saying anyway – is that it’s OK to be weird. And maybe your weird is my normal. Who’s to say? I think it’s an attitude we both share.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here