*Rapper Nicki Minaj tells Cosmopolitan she finds rich men a “turn off” because they spend too much time trying to impress her with their money.
“I may be smiling in their face, but my antenna is up,” she says. “When they’re trying to show off their cash or their watch, it’s an immediate turn-off.
“I’m around millionaires and athletes every day who think, ‘All I need to do is get in a room with Nicki Minaj,’ and they’re gonna leave with my number. You can’t run a game on a rapper. I’m always 10 steps ahead of them.”
However, she does know exactly what she is looking for in a man – namely full lips and a strong nose.
In her cover interview, she continues: “I do like a dope nose profile, one that’s straight on the side. And I like full lips. I’ve never kissed someone who doesn’t have full lips.”
Nicki has previously suggested she is “non-pretty,” something she shares with Lady Gaga.
“We both do the awkward non-pretty thing,” she explains. “What we’re saying – what I’m saying anyway – is that it’s OK to be weird. And maybe your weird is my normal. Who’s to say? I think it’s an attitude we both share.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain Tells Larry King Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here