*Rapper Nicki Minaj tells Cosmopolitan she finds rich men a “turn off” because they spend too much time trying to impress her with their money.
“I may be smiling in their face, but my antenna is up,” she says. “When they’re trying to show off their cash or their watch, it’s an immediate turn-off.
“I’m around millionaires and athletes every day who think, ‘All I need to do is get in a room with Nicki Minaj,’ and they’re gonna leave with my number. You can’t run a game on a rapper. I’m always 10 steps ahead of them.”
However, she does know exactly what she is looking for in a man – namely full lips and a strong nose.
In her cover interview, she continues: “I do like a dope nose profile, one that’s straight on the side. And I like full lips. I’ve never kissed someone who doesn’t have full lips.”
Nicki has previously suggested she is “non-pretty,” something she shares with Lady Gaga.
“We both do the awkward non-pretty thing,” she explains. “What we’re saying – what I’m saying anyway – is that it’s OK to be weird. And maybe your weird is my normal. Who’s to say? I think it’s an attitude we both share.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here