*Rapper Nicki Minaj tells Cosmopolitan she finds rich men a “turn off” because they spend too much time trying to impress her with their money.
“I may be smiling in their face, but my antenna is up,” she says. “When they’re trying to show off their cash or their watch, it’s an immediate turn-off.
“I’m around millionaires and athletes every day who think, ‘All I need to do is get in a room with Nicki Minaj,’ and they’re gonna leave with my number. You can’t run a game on a rapper. I’m always 10 steps ahead of them.”
However, she does know exactly what she is looking for in a man – namely full lips and a strong nose.
In her cover interview, she continues: “I do like a dope nose profile, one that’s straight on the side. And I like full lips. I’ve never kissed someone who doesn’t have full lips.”
Nicki has previously suggested she is “non-pretty,” something she shares with Lady Gaga.
“We both do the awkward non-pretty thing,” she explains. “What we’re saying – what I’m saying anyway – is that it’s OK to be weird. And maybe your weird is my normal. Who’s to say? I think it’s an attitude we both share.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here