*While attending Sheryl Lee Ralph’s DIVAS Simply Singing event last week, Raven Symone’s new slimmed-down physique was on full display, complete with hands resting on the honeycomb-style waist of her long blush dress. [See photo above].
The weight loss is something the 25-year-old actress/singer/producer has achieved through the help of a rather unorthodox workout regimen.
“I have a house with stairs,” the former child star tells EURweb. “So I try my best to forget stuff downstairs and go up and down. I also have an elliptical [machine], but I do it whenever my weave isn’t in, when it’s my natural hair, because otherwise my hair gets messed up and I can’t be camera ready.”
Symone, who began producing TV projects while still in her teens, says her current fitness routine and diet are the same ones she practiced back in the day. But, the “That’s So Raven” and “State of Georgia” vet points to a specific reason why the pounds were slower to come off back then. Listen below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here