*While attending Sheryl Lee Ralph’s DIVAS Simply Singing event last week, Raven Symone’s new slimmed-down physique was on full display, complete with hands resting on the honeycomb-style waist of her long blush dress. [See photo above].
The weight loss is something the 25-year-old actress/singer/producer has achieved through the help of a rather unorthodox workout regimen.
“I have a house with stairs,” the former child star tells EURweb. “So I try my best to forget stuff downstairs and go up and down. I also have an elliptical [machine], but I do it whenever my weave isn’t in, when it’s my natural hair, because otherwise my hair gets messed up and I can’t be camera ready.”
Symone, who began producing TV projects while still in her teens, says her current fitness routine and diet are the same ones she practiced back in the day. But, the “That’s So Raven” and “State of Georgia” vet points to a specific reason why the pounds were slower to come off back then. Listen below.
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here