*TMZ is reporting that emergency officials were called to the Los Angeles apartment where Terrell Owens was staying last week to treat “a possible prescription pill overdose.”
The free agent NFL receiver was taken by ambulance to an L.A. hospital Thursday night, TMZ reported. Police spoke with T.O. at the hospital.
Owens has since been released. At press time, a rep for Owens had no comment on the matter.
T.O. was hospitalized in 2006 with what he said was a bad reaction to painkillers, despite reports that he tried to commit suicide by taking 35 Vicodin pills.
The athlete later held a news conference on the matter and stated, “The rumor of me taking 35 pills, I think is absurd. I don’t think I would be here if I had taken 35 pills.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Natalie Cole Cancels Fall Tour, Cites 'Medical Procedure'
- Donald Sterling Spotted Cursing Out Girlfriend at LA Restaurant
- Tyler Perry Reveals ‘Future Home of Tyler Perry Studios’ (Pic)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Offers A YEAR of 'Paid Leave' for New Moms and Dads
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here