*TMZ is reporting that emergency officials were called to the Los Angeles apartment where Terrell Owens was staying last week to treat “a possible prescription pill overdose.”
The free agent NFL receiver was taken by ambulance to an L.A. hospital Thursday night, TMZ reported. Police spoke with T.O. at the hospital.
Owens has since been released. At press time, a rep for Owens had no comment on the matter.
T.O. was hospitalized in 2006 with what he said was a bad reaction to painkillers, despite reports that he tried to commit suicide by taking 35 Vicodin pills.
The athlete later held a news conference on the matter and stated, “The rumor of me taking 35 pills, I think is absurd. I don’t think I would be here if I had taken 35 pills.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here