*TMZ is reporting that emergency officials were called to the Los Angeles apartment where Terrell Owens was staying last week to treat “a possible prescription pill overdose.”
The free agent NFL receiver was taken by ambulance to an L.A. hospital Thursday night, TMZ reported. Police spoke with T.O. at the hospital.
Owens has since been released. At press time, a rep for Owens had no comment on the matter.
T.O. was hospitalized in 2006 with what he said was a bad reaction to painkillers, despite reports that he tried to commit suicide by taking 35 Vicodin pills.
The athlete later held a news conference on the matter and stated, “The rumor of me taking 35 pills, I think is absurd. I don’t think I would be here if I had taken 35 pills.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Jonathan Butler's Inspired Journey Pt2: 'I Am That I Am' (WATCH)
- Parenting Blog ‘Mom Junction’ Lists ’85 Popular Ghetto Baby Names’ For Your Child
- Prince’s ‘Take Me With U’ Jacket from ‘Purple Rain’ Up for Auction
- Will & Jada Launch New Initiative Under Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Sheila E. Vows to Protect Prince - Lil Wayne Poses with No 'Respek' Crew
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here