*TMZ is reporting that emergency officials were called to the Los Angeles apartment where Terrell Owens was staying last week to treat “a possible prescription pill overdose.”
The free agent NFL receiver was taken by ambulance to an L.A. hospital Thursday night, TMZ reported. Police spoke with T.O. at the hospital.
Owens has since been released. At press time, a rep for Owens had no comment on the matter.
T.O. was hospitalized in 2006 with what he said was a bad reaction to painkillers, despite reports that he tried to commit suicide by taking 35 Vicodin pills.
The athlete later held a news conference on the matter and stated, “The rumor of me taking 35 pills, I think is absurd. I don’t think I would be here if I had taken 35 pills.”
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here