*Due to his ongoing health concerns, rap star Rick Ross has been forced to cancel his fourth concert in less than a week, since suffering from seizures last Friday.
Organizers for the Tru 2 Music concert have announced that the event planned for Sunday (Oct. 23) at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles has been postponed.
“We truly want Rick Ross to be at 110 per cent so that he is able to offer fans a once-in-a-lifetime show,” read a statement from organizers. “His healthy recovery is our main concern, and we have worked with management to ensure the new date gives Rick Ross enough time to recoup.”
The concert, which was also to feature appearances by Busta Rhymes and Eric Bellinger, has been postponed until Jan. 14.
As previously reported, the rapper also cancelled shows in Memphis, at North Carolina A&T and at Georgia State University since suffering from a seizure while taking off for the Memphis gig, from Fort Lauderdale Florida.
Representatives for the rapper have yet to issue a statement regarding his medical condition.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here