*Due to his ongoing health concerns, rap star Rick Ross has been forced to cancel his fourth concert in less than a week, since suffering from seizures last Friday.
Organizers for the Tru 2 Music concert have announced that the event planned for Sunday (Oct. 23) at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles has been postponed.
“We truly want Rick Ross to be at 110 per cent so that he is able to offer fans a once-in-a-lifetime show,” read a statement from organizers. “His healthy recovery is our main concern, and we have worked with management to ensure the new date gives Rick Ross enough time to recoup.”
The concert, which was also to feature appearances by Busta Rhymes and Eric Bellinger, has been postponed until Jan. 14.
As previously reported, the rapper also cancelled shows in Memphis, at North Carolina A&T and at Georgia State University since suffering from a seizure while taking off for the Memphis gig, from Fort Lauderdale Florida.
Representatives for the rapper have yet to issue a statement regarding his medical condition.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here