*Due to his ongoing health concerns, rap star Rick Ross has been forced to cancel his fourth concert in less than a week, since suffering from seizures last Friday.
Organizers for the Tru 2 Music concert have announced that the event planned for Sunday (Oct. 23) at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles has been postponed.
“We truly want Rick Ross to be at 110 per cent so that he is able to offer fans a once-in-a-lifetime show,” read a statement from organizers. “His healthy recovery is our main concern, and we have worked with management to ensure the new date gives Rick Ross enough time to recoup.”
The concert, which was also to feature appearances by Busta Rhymes and Eric Bellinger, has been postponed until Jan. 14.
As previously reported, the rapper also cancelled shows in Memphis, at North Carolina A&T and at Georgia State University since suffering from a seizure while taking off for the Memphis gig, from Fort Lauderdale Florida.
Representatives for the rapper have yet to issue a statement regarding his medical condition.
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here