*Due to his ongoing health concerns, rap star Rick Ross has been forced to cancel his fourth concert in less than a week, since suffering from seizures last Friday.
Organizers for the Tru 2 Music concert have announced that the event planned for Sunday (Oct. 23) at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles has been postponed.
“We truly want Rick Ross to be at 110 per cent so that he is able to offer fans a once-in-a-lifetime show,” read a statement from organizers. “His healthy recovery is our main concern, and we have worked with management to ensure the new date gives Rick Ross enough time to recoup.”
The concert, which was also to feature appearances by Busta Rhymes and Eric Bellinger, has been postponed until Jan. 14.
As previously reported, the rapper also cancelled shows in Memphis, at North Carolina A&T and at Georgia State University since suffering from a seizure while taking off for the Memphis gig, from Fort Lauderdale Florida.
Representatives for the rapper have yet to issue a statement regarding his medical condition.
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here