*Due to his ongoing health concerns, rap star Rick Ross has been forced to cancel his fourth concert in less than a week, since suffering from seizures last Friday.
Organizers for the Tru 2 Music concert have announced that the event planned for Sunday (Oct. 23) at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles has been postponed.
“We truly want Rick Ross to be at 110 per cent so that he is able to offer fans a once-in-a-lifetime show,” read a statement from organizers. “His healthy recovery is our main concern, and we have worked with management to ensure the new date gives Rick Ross enough time to recoup.”
The concert, which was also to feature appearances by Busta Rhymes and Eric Bellinger, has been postponed until Jan. 14.
As previously reported, the rapper also cancelled shows in Memphis, at North Carolina A&T and at Georgia State University since suffering from a seizure while taking off for the Memphis gig, from Fort Lauderdale Florida.
Representatives for the rapper have yet to issue a statement regarding his medical condition.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here