*It’s no secret that Barbados native Rihanna is very comfortable with her sexuality. But if there was ever any doubt, just know that the sex symbol went on a $1,500 shopping spree at Lovestore sex shop.
Among purchased items were handcuffs, adult toys, scented candles, and of course lingerie.
“She knew exactly what she was after and didn’t want any assistance picking out items,” a source told The Sun. “A blacked-out car parked on the pavement right outside the shop… There was no dithering. She was grinning from ear to ear and seemed to be in a hurry to get back to her hotel.”
Her spree was pretty short, according to the source – five minutes to be exact.
The news is hardly a surprise given the singer’s tremendous sex drive. Besides, she’s been spotted leaving sex stores before.
When she was in Sidney, Australia, she was seen outside of The Tool Shed, an adult store, with two bags full of purchases.
While in Paris earlier this year, she went hunting for the perfect vibrator.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here