*It’s no secret that Barbados native Rihanna is very comfortable with her sexuality. But if there was ever any doubt, just know that the sex symbol went on a $1,500 shopping spree at Lovestore sex shop.
Among purchased items were handcuffs, adult toys, scented candles, and of course lingerie.
“She knew exactly what she was after and didn’t want any assistance picking out items,” a source told The Sun. “A blacked-out car parked on the pavement right outside the shop… There was no dithering. She was grinning from ear to ear and seemed to be in a hurry to get back to her hotel.”
Her spree was pretty short, according to the source – five minutes to be exact.
The news is hardly a surprise given the singer’s tremendous sex drive. Besides, she’s been spotted leaving sex stores before.
When she was in Sidney, Australia, she was seen outside of The Tool Shed, an adult store, with two bags full of purchases.
While in Paris earlier this year, she went hunting for the perfect vibrator.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here