*Rob Kardashian says he still supports President Obama, even though it was revealed this week that the president “doesn’t like” his daughters watching his family’s E! reality show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
In an appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” that airs Monday, the “Dancing With the Stars” contestant, 24, said he wasn’t upset upon hearing that Michelle Obama said her husband is against Sasha and Malia tuning in.
“Obviously someone’s watching in that White House,” Kardashian joked. “But no, to each his own. I understand he’s trying to raise his daughters a certain way and that’s fine. Everyone has an opinion.”
“But you really learn a lot from our show,” he continued. “There are no negative things on our show. There is always a positive message at the end of the day. But, Go Obama!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here