*Rob Kardashian says he still supports President Obama, even though it was revealed this week that the president “doesn’t like” his daughters watching his family’s E! reality show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
In an appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” that airs Monday, the “Dancing With the Stars” contestant, 24, said he wasn’t upset upon hearing that Michelle Obama said her husband is against Sasha and Malia tuning in.
“Obviously someone’s watching in that White House,” Kardashian joked. “But no, to each his own. I understand he’s trying to raise his daughters a certain way and that’s fine. Everyone has an opinion.”
“But you really learn a lot from our show,” he continued. “There are no negative things on our show. There is always a positive message at the end of the day. But, Go Obama!”
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here