*Rob Kardashian says he still supports President Obama, even though it was revealed this week that the president “doesn’t like” his daughters watching his family’s E! reality show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
In an appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” that airs Monday, the “Dancing With the Stars” contestant, 24, said he wasn’t upset upon hearing that Michelle Obama said her husband is against Sasha and Malia tuning in.
“Obviously someone’s watching in that White House,” Kardashian joked. “But no, to each his own. I understand he’s trying to raise his daughters a certain way and that’s fine. Everyone has an opinion.”
“But you really learn a lot from our show,” he continued. “There are no negative things on our show. There is always a positive message at the end of the day. But, Go Obama!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here