*Rob Kardashian says he still supports President Obama, even though it was revealed this week that the president “doesn’t like” his daughters watching his family’s E! reality show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
In an appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” that airs Monday, the “Dancing With the Stars” contestant, 24, said he wasn’t upset upon hearing that Michelle Obama said her husband is against Sasha and Malia tuning in.
“Obviously someone’s watching in that White House,” Kardashian joked. “But no, to each his own. I understand he’s trying to raise his daughters a certain way and that’s fine. Everyone has an opinion.”
“But you really learn a lot from our show,” he continued. “There are no negative things on our show. There is always a positive message at the end of the day. But, Go Obama!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here