*Rob Kardashian says he still supports President Obama, even though it was revealed this week that the president “doesn’t like” his daughters watching his family’s E! reality show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
In an appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” that airs Monday, the “Dancing With the Stars” contestant, 24, said he wasn’t upset upon hearing that Michelle Obama said her husband is against Sasha and Malia tuning in.
“Obviously someone’s watching in that White House,” Kardashian joked. “But no, to each his own. I understand he’s trying to raise his daughters a certain way and that’s fine. Everyone has an opinion.”
“But you really learn a lot from our show,” he continued. “There are no negative things on our show. There is always a positive message at the end of the day. But, Go Obama!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here