*It looks like another bidding war is starting for LeBron James.
With the NBA’s decision this week to cancel the first to games due to a lockout, the Miami Heat star has taken to Twitter to inquire about employment in other sports, specifically seeking info about the deadline to sign as an NFL free agent.
The first response was Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll, who answered LeBron’s tweet with a picture of his team’s jersey with the No. 1 and LeBron’s name.
LeBron responded with: “Nice!! Looks great.”
Carroll then tweeted: “I kinda think of you as a touchdown maker but is it true you think of yourself as a pass rusher?”
And also, the bottom line: “Are you aware of what the League’s rookie minimum is?”
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here