*It looks like another bidding war is starting for LeBron James.
With the NBA’s decision this week to cancel the first to games due to a lockout, the Miami Heat star has taken to Twitter to inquire about employment in other sports, specifically seeking info about the deadline to sign as an NFL free agent.
The first response was Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll, who answered LeBron’s tweet with a picture of his team’s jersey with the No. 1 and LeBron’s name.
LeBron responded with: “Nice!! Looks great.”
Carroll then tweeted: “I kinda think of you as a touchdown maker but is it true you think of yourself as a pass rusher?”
And also, the bottom line: “Are you aware of what the League’s rookie minimum is?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here