*It looks like another bidding war is starting for LeBron James.
With the NBA’s decision this week to cancel the first to games due to a lockout, the Miami Heat star has taken to Twitter to inquire about employment in other sports, specifically seeking info about the deadline to sign as an NFL free agent.
The first response was Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll, who answered LeBron’s tweet with a picture of his team’s jersey with the No. 1 and LeBron’s name.
LeBron responded with: “Nice!! Looks great.”
Carroll then tweeted: “I kinda think of you as a touchdown maker but is it true you think of yourself as a pass rusher?”
And also, the bottom line: “Are you aware of what the League’s rookie minimum is?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- 2016 Music Festival Rolls into Cincinnati July 22-23
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here