*It looks like another bidding war is starting for LeBron James.
With the NBA’s decision this week to cancel the first to games due to a lockout, the Miami Heat star has taken to Twitter to inquire about employment in other sports, specifically seeking info about the deadline to sign as an NFL free agent.
The first response was Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll, who answered LeBron’s tweet with a picture of his team’s jersey with the No. 1 and LeBron’s name.
LeBron responded with: “Nice!! Looks great.”
Carroll then tweeted: “I kinda think of you as a touchdown maker but is it true you think of yourself as a pass rusher?”
And also, the bottom line: “Are you aware of what the League’s rookie minimum is?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- 'The Music of ‘Underground': Behind-the-Scenes with John Legend on Slave Thriller
- Lamar Odom On Way to Full Recovery; Almost Living on His Own
- Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote. Here's why ...
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here