*It looks like another bidding war is starting for LeBron James.
With the NBA’s decision this week to cancel the first to games due to a lockout, the Miami Heat star has taken to Twitter to inquire about employment in other sports, specifically seeking info about the deadline to sign as an NFL free agent.
The first response was Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll, who answered LeBron’s tweet with a picture of his team’s jersey with the No. 1 and LeBron’s name.
LeBron responded with: “Nice!! Looks great.”
Carroll then tweeted: “I kinda think of you as a touchdown maker but is it true you think of yourself as a pass rusher?”
And also, the bottom line: “Are you aware of what the League’s rookie minimum is?”
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here