*All you fans of “The Game” don’t have to wait until January for get a glimpse of what to expect for season 5.
First of all, when season 4 ended, everything was a mess with Tasha (played by Wendy Raquel Robinson) was cut from Derwin’s camp and Melanie (Tia Mowry) and Derwin (Pooch Hall) were struggling with making a baby after she revealed she had an abortion in the past. Malik (Hosea Chanchez) was trying to rebuild his reputation as he started to distance himself from a past love interest, who happened to be married to the owner of the San Diego Sabers.
And of course, you’ve got Jason and Kelly (Coby Bell and Brittany Daniel) who are still trying to be normal after going through a public and quite terrible divorce.
Check out the trailer for season 5 of “The Game”:
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here