*All you fans of “The Game” don’t have to wait until January for get a glimpse of what to expect for season 5.
First of all, when season 4 ended, everything was a mess with Tasha (played by Wendy Raquel Robinson) was cut from Derwin’s camp and Melanie (Tia Mowry) and Derwin (Pooch Hall) were struggling with making a baby after she revealed she had an abortion in the past. Malik (Hosea Chanchez) was trying to rebuild his reputation as he started to distance himself from a past love interest, who happened to be married to the owner of the San Diego Sabers.
And of course, you’ve got Jason and Kelly (Coby Bell and Brittany Daniel) who are still trying to be normal after going through a public and quite terrible divorce.
Check out the trailer for season 5 of “The Game”:
- Pres. Obama to Appear on NBC’s ‘Running Wild With Bear Grylls’…For Real
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Harris Co., TX Sherriff Classifies Black Lives Matter as ‘Rhetoric’ Leading to Deputy’s Death
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here