*All you fans of “The Game” don’t have to wait until January for get a glimpse of what to expect for season 5.
First of all, when season 4 ended, everything was a mess with Tasha (played by Wendy Raquel Robinson) was cut from Derwin’s camp and Melanie (Tia Mowry) and Derwin (Pooch Hall) were struggling with making a baby after she revealed she had an abortion in the past. Malik (Hosea Chanchez) was trying to rebuild his reputation as he started to distance himself from a past love interest, who happened to be married to the owner of the San Diego Sabers.
And of course, you’ve got Jason and Kelly (Coby Bell and Brittany Daniel) who are still trying to be normal after going through a public and quite terrible divorce.
Check out the trailer for season 5 of “The Game”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here