California rapper Snoop Dogg was stopped by immigration officials in Norway for carrying too much money. He was due to make an appearance at a an Adidas store before performing at Oslo’s Spektrum Arena.
“They talkn bout takn my $$!!” the Doggfather tweeted. “That aint rite!! Norway standup 4 the biggdogg!! they makn me late 4 this adidas instore autograph signin!”
He was eventually released and went about his business.
“Shout out 2 all 600 fans n Oslo who waited all day at the Adidas instore signin,” he tweeted. “Good lookn out.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- If You're the Mother of a Teen Girl, You'll Want to Know About This
- Michael Jace Told Wife Before Shooting Her, ‘If You Like Running, Then Run To Heaven’, Son Testifies
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here