California rapper Snoop Dogg was stopped by immigration officials in Norway for carrying too much money. He was due to make an appearance at a an Adidas store before performing at Oslo’s Spektrum Arena.
“They talkn bout takn my $$!!” the Doggfather tweeted. “That aint rite!! Norway standup 4 the biggdogg!! they makn me late 4 this adidas instore autograph signin!”
He was eventually released and went about his business.
“Shout out 2 all 600 fans n Oslo who waited all day at the Adidas instore signin,” he tweeted. “Good lookn out.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here