California rapper Snoop Dogg was stopped by immigration officials in Norway for carrying too much money. He was due to make an appearance at a an Adidas store before performing at Oslo’s Spektrum Arena.
“They talkn bout takn my $$!!” the Doggfather tweeted. “That aint rite!! Norway standup 4 the biggdogg!! they makn me late 4 this adidas instore autograph signin!”
He was eventually released and went about his business.
“Shout out 2 all 600 fans n Oslo who waited all day at the Adidas instore signin,” he tweeted. “Good lookn out.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here