California rapper Snoop Dogg was stopped by immigration officials in Norway for carrying too much money. He was due to make an appearance at a an Adidas store before performing at Oslo’s Spektrum Arena.
“They talkn bout takn my $$!!” the Doggfather tweeted. “That aint rite!! Norway standup 4 the biggdogg!! they makn me late 4 this adidas instore autograph signin!”
He was eventually released and went about his business.
“Shout out 2 all 600 fans n Oslo who waited all day at the Adidas instore signin,” he tweeted. “Good lookn out.”
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here