California rapper Snoop Dogg was stopped by immigration officials in Norway for carrying too much money. He was due to make an appearance at a an Adidas store before performing at Oslo’s Spektrum Arena.
“They talkn bout takn my $$!!” the Doggfather tweeted. “That aint rite!! Norway standup 4 the biggdogg!! they makn me late 4 this adidas instore autograph signin!”
He was eventually released and went about his business.
“Shout out 2 all 600 fans n Oslo who waited all day at the Adidas instore signin,” he tweeted. “Good lookn out.”
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here