*“Law & Order: SVU” star Tamara Tunie will trade her medical scrubs for a flight attendant uniform opposite Denzel Washington in Paramount’s upcoming film “Flight.”
As previously reported, “Flight” centers on an airline pilot with substance abuse issues who steers an endangered flight to a crash-landing, saving nearly all of the passengers. Tunie plays the lead flight attendant who is interviewed during a routine investigation that leads to the unraveling of his life.
John Goodman, Don Cheadle, Kelly Reilly and Bruce Greenwood round out the cast.
Robert Zemeckis is directing with production set to begin later this month in Atlanta.
Tunie made her feature directorial debut in the indie romantic comedy “See You in September,” starring Estella Warren and Justin Kirk (“Weeds”). She currently starts as medical examiner Melinda Warner on the NBC’s “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.”
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Misty Copeland to Make Broadway Debut in ‘On the Town’
- WATCH: Bruno Mars and the Obamas Jam to 'Uptown Funk' on July 4th at the White House
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here