*“Law & Order: SVU” star Tamara Tunie will trade her medical scrubs for a flight attendant uniform opposite Denzel Washington in Paramount’s upcoming film “Flight.”
As previously reported, “Flight” centers on an airline pilot with substance abuse issues who steers an endangered flight to a crash-landing, saving nearly all of the passengers. Tunie plays the lead flight attendant who is interviewed during a routine investigation that leads to the unraveling of his life.
John Goodman, Don Cheadle, Kelly Reilly and Bruce Greenwood round out the cast.
Robert Zemeckis is directing with production set to begin later this month in Atlanta.
Tunie made her feature directorial debut in the indie romantic comedy “See You in September,” starring Estella Warren and Justin Kirk (“Weeds”). She currently starts as medical examiner Melinda Warner on the NBC’s “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here