*“Law & Order: SVU” star Tamara Tunie will trade her medical scrubs for a flight attendant uniform opposite Denzel Washington in Paramount’s upcoming film “Flight.”
As previously reported, “Flight” centers on an airline pilot with substance abuse issues who steers an endangered flight to a crash-landing, saving nearly all of the passengers. Tunie plays the lead flight attendant who is interviewed during a routine investigation that leads to the unraveling of his life.
John Goodman, Don Cheadle, Kelly Reilly and Bruce Greenwood round out the cast.
Robert Zemeckis is directing with production set to begin later this month in Atlanta.
Tunie made her feature directorial debut in the indie romantic comedy “See You in September,” starring Estella Warren and Justin Kirk (“Weeds”). She currently starts as medical examiner Melinda Warner on the NBC’s “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here