*“Law & Order: SVU” star Tamara Tunie will trade her medical scrubs for a flight attendant uniform opposite Denzel Washington in Paramount’s upcoming film “Flight.”
As previously reported, “Flight” centers on an airline pilot with substance abuse issues who steers an endangered flight to a crash-landing, saving nearly all of the passengers. Tunie plays the lead flight attendant who is interviewed during a routine investigation that leads to the unraveling of his life.
John Goodman, Don Cheadle, Kelly Reilly and Bruce Greenwood round out the cast.
Robert Zemeckis is directing with production set to begin later this month in Atlanta.
Tunie made her feature directorial debut in the indie romantic comedy “See You in September,” starring Estella Warren and Justin Kirk (“Weeds”). She currently starts as medical examiner Melinda Warner on the NBC’s “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.”
- Adrian Peterson is the Father, Says Massage Therapist
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here