*Toni Braxton, 43, is squashing rumors that she has a cougar thing going on with “106 & Park” host Terrence J, who is all of 29.
Toni set the record straight when cameras caught up to her last night in Hollywood.
“I don’t know him!” she told paps as she left dinner at Katsuya Hollywood. “I met him one time. I’m not dating him. He’s a sweetheart, but that’s not true.”
Terrence interviewed Toni, along with her sisters, when they were promoting their reality show “Braxton Family Values” on “106 & Park.”
She also took to her Twitter recently to deny they’re dating.
“I am NOT dating Terrence J from the show,” she tweeted this weekend. “I think he’s eye candy for the YOUNGER girls. However I’m a little older, parts of me are young.”
“But he’s a bit too young for me,” she continued. “Great guy! We’ve talked whenever I’ve done BET events but that’s all.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here