*Toni Braxton, 43, is squashing rumors that she has a cougar thing going on with “106 & Park” host Terrence J, who is all of 29.
Toni set the record straight when cameras caught up to her last night in Hollywood.
“I don’t know him!” she told paps as she left dinner at Katsuya Hollywood. “I met him one time. I’m not dating him. He’s a sweetheart, but that’s not true.”
Terrence interviewed Toni, along with her sisters, when they were promoting their reality show “Braxton Family Values” on “106 & Park.”
She also took to her Twitter recently to deny they’re dating.
“I am NOT dating Terrence J from the show,” she tweeted this weekend. “I think he’s eye candy for the YOUNGER girls. However I’m a little older, parts of me are young.”
“But he’s a bit too young for me,” she continued. “Great guy! We’ve talked whenever I’ve done BET events but that’s all.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here