*Toni Braxton, 43, is squashing rumors that she has a cougar thing going on with “106 & Park” host Terrence J, who is all of 29.
Toni set the record straight when cameras caught up to her last night in Hollywood.
“I don’t know him!” she told paps as she left dinner at Katsuya Hollywood. “I met him one time. I’m not dating him. He’s a sweetheart, but that’s not true.”
Terrence interviewed Toni, along with her sisters, when they were promoting their reality show “Braxton Family Values” on “106 & Park.”
She also took to her Twitter recently to deny they’re dating.
“I am NOT dating Terrence J from the show,” she tweeted this weekend. “I think he’s eye candy for the YOUNGER girls. However I’m a little older, parts of me are young.”
“But he’s a bit too young for me,” she continued. “Great guy! We’ve talked whenever I’ve done BET events but that’s all.”
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here