*Toni Braxton, 43, is squashing rumors that she has a cougar thing going on with “106 & Park” host Terrence J, who is all of 29.
Toni set the record straight when cameras caught up to her last night in Hollywood.
“I don’t know him!” she told paps as she left dinner at Katsuya Hollywood. “I met him one time. I’m not dating him. He’s a sweetheart, but that’s not true.”
Terrence interviewed Toni, along with her sisters, when they were promoting their reality show “Braxton Family Values” on “106 & Park.”
She also took to her Twitter recently to deny they’re dating.
“I am NOT dating Terrence J from the show,” she tweeted this weekend. “I think he’s eye candy for the YOUNGER girls. However I’m a little older, parts of me are young.”
“But he’s a bit too young for me,” she continued. “Great guy! We’ve talked whenever I’ve done BET events but that’s all.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stars Come Out for TV One's New Series 'Here We Go Again' in Atlanta (Pics)
- Overbrook Entertainment (Will Smith's Co.) 'Lacks Diversity' (Watch)
- The Socialist's Journal: The Problem for Democrats
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Breaking Down America's Wealth in Black and White
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here