*Toni Braxton, 43, is squashing rumors that she has a cougar thing going on with “106 & Park” host Terrence J, who is all of 29.
Toni set the record straight when cameras caught up to her last night in Hollywood.
“I don’t know him!” she told paps as she left dinner at Katsuya Hollywood. “I met him one time. I’m not dating him. He’s a sweetheart, but that’s not true.”
Terrence interviewed Toni, along with her sisters, when they were promoting their reality show “Braxton Family Values” on “106 & Park.”
She also took to her Twitter recently to deny they’re dating.
“I am NOT dating Terrence J from the show,” she tweeted this weekend. “I think he’s eye candy for the YOUNGER girls. However I’m a little older, parts of me are young.”
“But he’s a bit too young for me,” she continued. “Great guy! We’ve talked whenever I’ve done BET events but that’s all.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here